• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I HAZ BOOBS!!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:32 PM
  • 9 Replies
Lol! My milk just came in and my breasts are a large B or small C. That's huge for me! If my nursing pads didn't make me look lumpy, I'd take some pics of the one time in my life I'll ever have boobs :p
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
lostandfound34
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:34 PM

LMAO I have a friend who tried to get a nursing bra in an A cup I am sure she would feel your pain!

epoh
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:38 PM
Gah finding small enough nursing bras is a pain in the butt!!

My sister on the other hand was a J after she delivered. They eventually shrunk down to a G then she got a reduction. She had a hard time finding nursing bras also :/

I'm so mad she couldn't have shared the boobs.

Quoting lostandfound34:

LMAO I have a friend who tried to get a nursing bra in an A cup I am sure she would feel your pain!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
superflyinlove
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:39 PM

way to go LOL... I've had double d's for too long!  I'll give you mine if you want..

courtneycra
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:39 PM
lol well enjoy the big boobies for a while!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
epoh
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:41 PM
Please! I'm happy with a large B, really! I won't be greedy. Just something more than an A would finally be nice :D

Quoting superflyinlove:

way to go LOL... I've had double d's for too long!  I'll give you mine if you want..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luv_my_xiya
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:42 PM

yaaaaay...before dd i was an A cup, when my milk came in I was a D..now I'm a B/C i have a pic of my boobies, well cleavage really...something to remember them lol

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

butterflyblu
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:43 PM

I miss those boobies.  Mine went up to a full B when pregnant and after my milk came in then when my supply dropped they shrank down to barely an A where they are now since I stopped nursing.  It's depressing.  :( 

epoh
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:45 PM
This is my 3rd baby and my second time nursing. I also know the feeling of ending up with deflated A's *cries*

Quoting butterflyblu:

I miss those boobies.  Mine went up to a full B when pregnant and after my milk came in then when my supply dropped they shrank down to barely an A where they are now since I stopped nursing.  It's depressing.  :( 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pinkprincess08
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:48 PM

I miss my pregnancy boobs lol. I was a b before I had my son then after having him was a c. I lost the baby weight and my boobs went back to a b. Now with my daughter I got up to a d cup. Man I miss my d cups boobs. Im a c right now but I still have lots of baby weight to lose and Im sure I will be back to a b cup when I do, sigh.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)