Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

GRR deleted posts

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:41 PM
  • 12 Replies

sometimes women need to ignore teh negative and read teh pos. helping replies..

to the woman needing help with stuff for baby #2..

maybe get a sit and stand stroller and sell DS's. get a cheaper infant seat that goes to 22lbs, and then switch to a convertible.  look on craigs list for twin bed sets (frame, headboard/footboard)

Generated image
Doing lots of improvments, hoping you will join us

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kcangel63
by Freebirther on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:43 PM

It's hard to focus on the positive posts sometimes, when so many women are here to just pull others down.  :(  Good luck to the mom's needing help.  I hope you have some great responses!

littleluvkitty
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:47 PM

i have a ton of baby stuff im dying to get rid off!!! i wanted to give it to my sister but she doesn't want it.

jasminesmom09
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:55 PM

i wish she hadn't deleted the post, i have no idea what other stuff she needs...

Quoting kcangel63:

It's hard to focus on the positive posts sometimes, when so many women are here to just pull others down.  :(  Good luck to the mom's needing help.  I hope you have some great responses!

Generated image

lramey
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:56 PM

Quoting littleluvkitty:

i have a ton of baby stuff im dying to get rid off!!! i wanted to give it to my sister but she doesn't want it.

where are you?  i need everything bc hadnt planned on another and got rid of everything!!

CafeMom Tickers
.thickie.thick.
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:57 PM
Why would she have deleted it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jasminesmom09
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:59 PM

becasue peopel were telling her she shouldn't have another baby becasue she couldn't afford it.. when really she just needed planning help

Quoting .thickie.thick.:

Generated image

lramey
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:01 PM

Quoting jasminesmom09:

becasue peopel were telling her she shouldn't have another baby becasue she couldn't afford it.. when really she just needed planning help

Quoting .thickie.thick.:

no she was asking how she should split her money beween christmas, baby and sons bday and she said she was buying a $500 stroller and carseat and we told her to maybe find a cheaper one so that she would have more money to spend on the other things

CafeMom Tickers
.thickie.thick.
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:02 PM
Damn. That's sad. I thought the post would go well. I was about to reply but I couldn't find it when I went back.

Quoting jasminesmom09:

Quoting .thickie.thick.:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jasminesmom09
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:02 PM

Quoting lramey:

Quoting jasminesmom09:

Quoting .thickie.thick.:

no she was asking how she should split her money beween christmas, baby and sons bday and she said she was buying a $500 stroller and carseat and we told her to maybe find a cheaper one so that she would have more money to spend on the other things

yes.. adn others were telling her she couldn't afford another baby

Generated image

lramey
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:03 PM

Quoting .thickie.thick.:

Damn. That's sad. I thought the post would go well. I was about to reply but I couldn't find it when I went back.

Quoting jasminesmom09:

Quoting .thickie.thick.:

nobsody said she shouldnt have another just find a carseat and stroller that wasnt $500

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)