• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Loving him....while thinking about her!!

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:48 PM
  • 7 Replies

Okay! Lets say your in a relationship with a guy and you find yourself looking at girls and even thinking about them, and kind of liking them, but you've never been with a girl!!!! And you don't want to leave your guy.  Do you tell him...about your thoughts or do you leave it alone? 

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
sandra_t00
by Ruby Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:49 PM

i would tell him

SweetMama823
by Gold Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:54 PM

sure tell your husband if you comfortable with talking to him about this if not just leave it alone til your ready.

lindseyjay347
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:55 PM
BUMP
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i.heart.rachel
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:59 PM

I'd leave him. I'd never stay in a relationship in which I could never be satisfied... and if I'm with a man longing for a woman, that is something he could NEVER even come close to satisfying. There's just something about being with a woman..... can't really say what it is bc I don't know. It's very.. different. Satisfying in a way I never knew.

gerigirl90
by Gold Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:00 PM
I would tell him if you are comfortable with it. I told my hubby. I do the same as you. My hubby likes it...lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lostandfound34
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:07 PM

this

Quoting SweetMama823:

sure tell your husband if you comfortable with talking to him about this if not just leave it alone til your ready.

WhitleyLyles
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:07 PM

I would tell him-- when you are comfortable.This is what I did with my husband and he was suprised-- in a good way.It turned him on.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)