Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

11 puppies!!!! pics (lot of them)

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:22 PM
  • 7 Replies

the puppies where born june 1  and 2 from 10 pm to 3:30am (on the 2).

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
SuperPookie
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:56 PM

They are so cute!

iwanabemomie
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:58 PM
Awwwweee they are so cute.my dog had puppies a day before mothers day...i miss them so much
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crodden
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:00 PM

our pups are just about 4 weeks and they are staring to look like their mommy and daddy, the black ones look like daddy and the white ones look like there mommy(getting there spots in). and the back and white ones are a mixef between the two. lol

RaynesMommy07
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:00 PM
Adorable!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cookie-kisses
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:03 PM

aww   years back (7)  my dog (black lab)  had 9 friggin puppies.  The dad was  a yellow lab.  5 were black 4 were yellow!  they were very cute, but imagine this were born the very morning after my 3 yo was admitted through er  for pneumonia.  we lived in  another town!!  what a great time that was!!  oh and she had them on a chair I loved  ;0(

** I was an idiot as I told my dh we don't need to fix her we keep her chain/tied up!!   well I got home one day and my neighbor told me my dog had a "visitor"

crodden
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:17 PM

Quoting Cookie-kisses:

aww   years back (7)  my dog (black lab)  had 9 friggin puppies.  The dad was  a yellow lab.  5 were black 4 were yellow!  they were very cute, but imagine this were born the very morning after my 3 yo was admitted through er  for pneumonia.  we lived in  another town!!  what a great time that was!!  oh and she had them on a chair I loved  ;0(

** I was an idiot as I told my dh we don't need to fix her we keep her chain/tied up!!   well I got home one day and my neighbor told me my dog had a "visitor"

lol yeah, we have two bathrooms and we live in a apt. so they are in one bathroom. we never ment for it to happen but it did. but yeah once we knew she was getting ready to have them we kept her in the bathroom bc she like to sleep under  our bed and i didnt want her to have them there. the night she was in labor we took her to the vet to make sure she was doing good and they did the x ray and said 11 i was like WTF 11 how the hell can she have 11 in there she not that big. we where thinking 6-8 pups

sweetwatertaffi
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:20 PM

gorgeous but the white one with the black ears is toooo adorable

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)