Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

STRESSSSSSSED OUT. UG

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:44 PM
  • 8 Replies

I am trying to pack and organize my house to get it ready to show next week. So we can try to move back to Ga before August so my youngest can start kindergarten with the rest of the southern kids. (since here in NY they dont start till sept)

UGGGG. But where am I?? Pouting on CM because I am a sucky packer and even worse organizer. I NEED HELP!!

POUT POUT. 

OK. rant over.

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Muslimama
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:57 PM

Suggestions? Encouragement? Prayers? lol.

SThompson21
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:59 PM

aw. c'mon you can do it! now get your butt off this computer and go pack! LOL

btw i thought you live in germany. i dunno maybe i have you confused with someone else.

Muslimama
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:02 PM

LOL no, I live in Upstate NY. 

I need to set a goal or something. Ug. I hate this. hehehe. I know. My goal can be the guest bathroom... tehehe there is almost nothing in there. 

Sheesh, I am a lazy bum!!! I need two goals. The bathroom can be one. Then I will feel so accomplished, I will do the next goal. 

The next goal will be.... um.... the game room and the DVD's. Yeah. Two super easy goals. Im a loser. 

Quoting SThompson21:

aw. c'mon you can do it! now get your butt off this computer and go pack! LOL

btw i thought you live in germany. i dunno maybe i have you confused with someone else.

halleys_mommy_1
by +Logan on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:06 PM

where do u live? I live an hr and a half north of albany. want me to come kick your butt into packing?

I would help but its gotta be lite unless you want me to have my baby on your foor. LOL

SThompson21
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:07 PM

start with one room and work your way through. or you can look at it like goals. or you can bribe yourself. if you get X amount of stuff done, you can get on CM for X amount of time!  LOL  :-P

mrsjones2207
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:10 PM

I think setting goals is good! Try one of the cleaning groups that way you have some accountability. GL girlie

Muslimama
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:13 PM

LOL!!! Thanks for the offer, but you know I gotta keep my floors spotless for the open house girl!!! LMAO!

Quoting halleys_mommy_1:

where do u live? I live an hr and a half north of albany. want me to come kick your butt into packing?

I would help but its gotta be lite unless you want me to have my baby on your foor. LOL

halleys_mommy_1
by +Logan on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:18 PM

I'm sure theres a towel somewhere! hahaha

Any hey if I have a baby on your floor that will be your motivation to clean. wink

Quoting Muslimama:

LOL!!! Thanks for the offer, but you know I gotta keep my floors spotless for the open house girl!!! LMAO!

Quoting halleys_mommy_1:

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)