Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is mom always right?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:46 PM
  • 2 Replies
I am 24, and I have two adorable baby boys, Robbie is 4 (he's still a baby to me!), Charlie is 6 months. I want more kiddo's, but I seem to have a miscarriage every other pregnancy. Got pregnant in '03, lost it 2 months into it, got pregnant with Robbie in '05, but had to be induced and was on bedrest for swelling and high blood pressure & wound up having a c-section, pregnant in '07, lost that one 6 weeks into it, pregnant with Charlie in '09, had minimum swelling and increase blood pressure towards end, and had scheduled c-section with him. My mom doesn't want me to try any more, she almost died having me and I'm her only child. So should I be content with what I have or try again. I'm just worried about my pattern of miscarriages.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MLozano
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:48 PM

if it was me i don't think i would try again.  you are lucky you have the two you have.  i know it can be tough if you want more.  only you can know what to do, i just know if it was me and i had kids already i would not try again to risk anything.

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:17 PM

I personally wouldn't try again. It just wouldn't be worth the risk to me. But only you can decide that for yourself, oh, and your husband, of course.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)