Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ipod touch...

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:46 PM
  • 12 Replies

do u have one?? if so, what do u think of it??

i just bought one, because i wanted an mp3 player(4 the gym), but figured with everything else you get with the i pod, it would be worth it.....now, im feeling guilty about the cost and debating taking it back... so again, what do u think???

thanks

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChelseasFamily
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:47 PM

I don't, but I have an iPhone and it's similar. I really don't know what I'd do without it..it's one of my favorite things I own. I highly recommend it.

Monkeymommy25
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:48 PM
Lol, I'm on mine right now. I'm obsessed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mamasgirl524
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:48 PM
Well if its just for music, why a touch? A cheap mp3 would do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lwalker270
by Lara on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:51 PM

I have one -- I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!  I use it every day.  Honestly, I very rarely listen to music on it, but I use a lot of the other apps.  I love the Kindle App, which is free.  The kids (and I) love the games and I also downloaded a couple of episodes of the kids' favorite TV shows so if we get stuck waiting somewhere for a long time it keeps them occupied.   

In fact, I took this picture of my little iPod junkies this morning...

Stepof5mom1
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:51 PM

I love it!

nikialeslie79
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:55 PM
I have one. I rarely use it myself. My DD has claimed it as her own. She's figured out how to use it since she was about a year and a half old. She finds the games she likes, she knows where to go if she wants to see one of her favorite shows I downloaded on there. It keeps her busy when I need her sitting still, and quiet.

I love it! Its a life saver.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jillbailey26
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:07 PM

I absolutely love mine.  I use it everyday.

You can get on the Safari and go on CM.  You can check email, facebook and whatever other apps you decide to download.  They have tons of free games you can download too.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

hadcarmom
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:08 PM

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVE IT!!!!!!

tinkerbellbay
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:09 PM

I have 1 love it so much

Muslimama
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:11 PM

I have the Ipad. It was super pricey, but we use that sucker every day, so I guess it was worth it!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)