Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am in need of a legit work from home job

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:51 PM
  • 21 Replies

I am a mother of 2 boys ages 4 and 2 with another one due in September...I worked for ChaCha from home, but they keep decreasing pay so I stopped doing that about a year ago.  I have NO money to invest...I need something that does not charge me to work...that is just silly.  I don't want a business...just a job.  Like a call center, or something of that sort.  I am not really fond of selling things, only because I need a stable income, I can't depend on selling stuff or recruiting people for money.  So, if you know of anything please give me the information :)  Also if you don't mind, let me know how much you make doing it and if you think it is a good job. 

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MLozano
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:51 PM

bump

veganmommy04
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:52 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SavageMom86
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:54 PM
Bump idk I do chacha. Earned 15 dollars in 4 hours this morning
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anitacarol
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:54 PM

alpine access is a legit work from home job.  it is call center work.  try alpineaccess.com.  the only thing you have to pay for is like 20 or something for a background/drug test and that is after you have been offered the job.  they pay like 9 or 10 an hour.  i did not work for them but almost did.  not sure how it is working for them i just know it is legit.

ColieO
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:57 PM
Try the lionsbridge Assessor program. Its work from home and seems legit. I submitted an app a few days ago and got a followup email already. Its just internet work.

I don't remember the website. Google it though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DezmondMommy
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:00 PM

I don't work for any of the following I got it out of a magazine article long time ago, try liveops ,  arise , westathome , workingsolutions ... I work from home for a large company. I prefer not to say what company... but there are legit jobs out there working from home just have to find them.... here is a link to the article http://www.womansday.com/Articles/Money/How-to-Make-Money-at-Home.html?node_name=SubChannelMoneySavingsTips

TrevonsMommy
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:03 PM

I dunno I do kgb (its similar to chacha..similar pay similar service) Its hard to find a good paying wah job good luck though!

pyrateprincess
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:05 PM

what do you do?

Quoting SavageMom86:

Bump idk I do chacha. Earned 15 dollars in 4 hours this morning

bibdybobdyboob
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:06 PM

I got the form letter that said they had a backlog of applications. I wonder if that was lionsbridge talk for "your application sucks".  :-(

Quoting ColieO:

Try the lionsbridge Assessor program. Its work from home and seems legit. I submitted an app a few days ago and got a followup email already. Its just internet work.

I don't remember the website. Google it though.

petersgal
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:08 PM

I have some clients from hiremymom.com .... but you have to promote yourself and earn your clients on there, so there is a "membership fee"... its more of a wahm job listing site.  However I have been on there awhile - I do graphic design and charge $25 an hour.... I have enough clients from there now that I get between 20-30 hours a week from there. 

I also make and sell crib and toddler bed sets on etsy.  If you are creative you can look into opening a store there for free and listing the stuff you make

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)