Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i am 23 have 2 kids under 4, and my current BF has threatened my life before...

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:52 PM
  • 8 Replies
Ask me anything :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
shaunalynn25
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:55 PM
I guess I'll start with the obvious...why stay with someone who would threaten to kill you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
greeneyedgrl88
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:55 PM
Good for you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FL2AK
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:56 PM

Great so when you come up dead we will all know who did it. 

nikialeslie79
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:56 PM

Quoting shaunalynn25:

I guess I'll start with the obvious...why stay with someone who would threaten to kill you?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SavageMom86
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:00 PM
Because, for one, we have 2 children together, that though, isn't the only reason, not even the main reason.

I called the cops on him, he went to jail for 2 months. Got out and PUT HIMSELF in anger management, domestic violence classes, and the court put him in AA.
We are currently in couples counseling also

Quoting nikialeslie79:

Quoting shaunalynn25:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sirenabella
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:06 PM

Has that improved anything? Are you waiting for him to hurt you or threaten to hurt you again? Do you actually trust him around you or your children?

Quoting SavageMom86:

Because, for one, we have 2 children together, that though, isn't the only reason, not even the main reason.

I called the cops on him, he went to jail for 2 months. Got out and PUT HIMSELF in anger management, domestic violence classes, and the court put him in AA.

Quoting nikialeslie79:

Quoting shaunalynn25:

Rowdys.Mommy
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:08 PM
What the he'll are you thinking momma!
Just kidding :-) sounds like he's taking the right steps to better your relationship :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SavageMom86
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:09 PM
It happened one time, and he was BEYOND drunk, so much so that he doesn't even remember doing it. I trust him 1000% around me and the kids.

Quoting Sirenabella:

Has that improved anything? Are you waiting for him to hurt you or threaten to hurt you again? Do you actually trust him around you or your children?

Quoting SavageMom86:

Quoting nikialeslie79:

Quoting shaunalynn25:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)