Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How old is too old for...*edit*

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:09 PM
  • 22 Replies

Poll

Question: How old?

Options:

8-9 years

10-11 years

12 and older..

Other.. please explain

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 44

View Results

How old is too old for the Playground?

So I should have been more specific.. I notice a lot of people get annoyed when older children play on the playground. Most of the time the older kids (usually over 12) are very rude and are not very gentle around smaller children when they are running around the playground..

So I guess my question should be..how do you feel when older children are playing rough on the playground equipment..?

air force

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gulfcoastmom4
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:09 PM

I don't think theres an age limit.

imthatgirl728
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:11 PM

never. I play at the play gound all the time, im 35

KristinRox
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:12 PM

I remember going to the playground when I was 17 and 18. Not necessarily to play, but to hang out with other friends. I dont think there is an age limit.

XavierLeesmommy
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:13 PM

no age limit... im 18 and i play on the playground all the time with my son...

shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:13 PM

i agree. i'm 20 and still enjoy being there whether it's to just swing and take my mind off things or if i'm playing with my daughter.

Quoting gulfcoastmom4:

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:13 PM

For the equipment most post age 12 as limit but i say 10 yr old due to the pushiness of the age.   As for playing in the grass area, no age limit.

TOMBOI
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:14 PM
I still play on I still a big kid at heart...just wish it had some of the great equipment we had when I was lil...like the nice size monkey bars, merry go round...lost a lot of playing on them..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brandi185
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:15 PM

i really hate taking my kids to the play ground just to find nasty words and pictures drawn and carved on the play things and such.  we drove by the neighborhood playground the other day and saw maybe 10 about 15 year olds just hanging out.  but they were taking up all the play area from the much younger kids that were trying to play.  i honestly do not see a reason for a teenager to be at a playground.  i would say between the ages of 12 or 13 and parenthood there is no reason to be at a playground.

TOMBOI
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:16 PM
I meant lost weight playing on them

Quoting TOMBOI:

I still play on I still a big kid at heart...just wish it had some of the great equipment we had when I was lil...like the nice size monkey bars, merry go round...lost a lot of playing on them..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CANDYLC
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:16 PM

Quoting gulfcoastmom4:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)