Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Some pics i took of my dd today :) edit another photo

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:30 PM
  • 19 Replies

just thought i would share. share some pics of yoir kids :)

I am a Non Vaccinating, Montessori School Sending, gardening, photography loving, Non-Spanking, C-Section, Hard Working SAHM, pottery making, cloth diapers, rear facing 1 year old who will continue to be rf as long as her carseat allows, spinning, pilates, yoga, play date arranging, organic eating, energetic, and loving teen mommy to a soon to be 1 yr old May 20, 2009 and wife to TJ.

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sophiaria
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:34 PM

anyone with pics to share?

vegepunkstr
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:35 PM

She is very cute! Here are my kiddos

Drayce is 4 1/2

Deegan is 2 1/2

And my niece Hailey that lives with me is 1

vegepunkstr. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

wife.and.mommy
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:36 PM

did you distort them?  it looks like you squished them to make them wide or thinned them out to make them taller.

FDNYwife
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:38 PM

Sophiaria
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:42 PM

they are all so cute!!

Quoting vegepunkstr:

She is very cute! Here are my kiddos

Drayce is 4 1/2

Deegan is 2 1/2

And my niece Hailey that lives with me is 1

I am a Non Vaccinating, Montessori School Sending, gardening, photography loving, Non-Spanking, C-Section, Hard Working SAHM, pottery making, cloth diapers, rear facing 1 year old who will continue to be rf as long as her carseat allows, spinning, pilates, yoga, play date arranging, organic eating, energetic, and loving teen mommy to a soon to be 1 yr old May 20, 2009 and wife to TJ.

Sophiaria
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:43 PM

ya just to put them into one pic to put them on here lol.

Quoting wife.and.mommy:

did you distort them?  it looks like you squished them to make them wide or thinned them out to make them taller.

Sophiaria
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:45 PM

so adorable!

Quoting FDNYwife:

carterscutie85
by *Shanny's Stalker* on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:46 PM

Sophiaria
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:48 PM

Love the little teeth :)

Quoting carterscutie85:

bigbosslady83
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:49 PM

Cora she's 2

and E.J.'s 3

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)