Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

omg!!!!!!!!!!! calling all the uneducated...........

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:30 PM
  • 85 Replies

spay and neuter your damn animals.

and for the love of GAWD, do some friggen research before getting one.  if a so-called breeder tries to give you a baby animal younger than 8 weeks, they are irresponsible and stupid.  don't support backyard breeders people. 

that is all.

will fight for animals

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ctfirsttimemom
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:31 PM

I love you!

reava
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:33 PM

clapping

carterscutie85
by *Shanny's Stalker* on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:33 PM

I took my cat when he was less than 8 weeks old. The people found him and his brother and sister. They weren't backyard breeders.

FDNYwife
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:34 PM

I think people who dont spay or neuter their animals and then let "accidents" happen again and again are TRASHY.

Quoting reava:

clapping

SuperPickle
by Ruby Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:34 PM

It is soo sad to see so many laugh in the face of over breeding and negligence and then flaunt it....

sharonk101

you rock

IluvMyJobImAMOM

It is very sad the puppy mills and what not I started to work at a pet store( ive worked at a few) that said they only purchased from local breeders.... well I was ther 9 months on day 2 I found out they were all from back east and all the puppies came from like 4 diffrent people and a lot of the times came in sick covered in poop skinny ect ect I started to document I wrote names addys phone #'s ect ect Then I turned the store in....They are no longer in bussiness So glad!

mommas3cubs
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:35 PM

you rock

shecallsmemom04
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:36 PM

ah, i thought people could probably figure it out but i edited just for you.  :-)

Quoting carterscutie85:

I took my cat when he was less than 8 weeks old. The people found him and his brother and sister. They weren't backyard breeders.

will fight for animals

ctfirsttimemom
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:37 PM

thats a little different then:)  you saved them!   I took care of 2 kittens for a few weeks.  One of my friends found them when they were brand new... eyes still closed.  Had been abandoned by their mama or the mama was killed.  She had to go out of town on business so I took them.  We bottle fed them and everything... their little mews were so sad!  One of my friends actually ended up adopting them so I still get to see them:)

Quoting carterscutie85:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)