Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i'm about to fire up the clippers and do something drastic to my hair I DID IT *PICHEAVY*

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:52 PM
  • 50 Replies

i'm soooo bored and sick of my hair i just looked in the mirror like ahhhh i have to change it nooooow i'm thinking of doing something like that picture too crazy?  my hair isn't quite as long as that on top so it will be a bit shorter on the hawk part.  i'm just so bored, and not to mention hot and my hair feels like a blanket on my head so i'm about to just get rid of it.  i have a tendency to be impulsive with my hair lol

talk me out of it or should i go for it?

oh heres me with my new glasses, not a great pic but it shows them off, could i pull a faux hawk off??

any advice on how to get a good straight one i will be doing this myself if i actually do it.  my hair is a bit longer now than this pic thanks to being pregnant its growing like weeeeeds

i totally love it!  it's too much fun!

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CeeLee85
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:00 PM

bump i no girlfriends to talk me out of this or help me so  i need yalls opinion!

TattedMommyof2
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:01 PM

I think it would look good on you.  I say go for it!

boobaliscious
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:02 PM

I don;t know how to do it straight but I think that would look really cute on you!

raegansmom

If you want to try it, try it.  It's hair, it will grow back (that's always been my matto at least!)

boobaliscious

maybe like use some rubber band and tie up the hair down the center and clip along the sides... I dunno!

mommytoalex
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:03 PM

i say go for it but dont do it yourself unless your trained

roseberrymatrix
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:04 PM

DO IT! another week or so for this suck ass hair cut to grow out and I'm faux hawking my shit.

WE CAN BE TWINS! lol

boobaliscious
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:05 PM

Kinda like this but just leave the hair on the sides down that way you only cut what you want....

CeeLee85

hey that's a good idea!  thanks!

lol i'm not trained but i've been doing stuff to my hair since i was like 15 hahaha if i mess it up it's not permanent it grows out....really fast when i'm pregnant and i have about 9 more weeks of that hahaha

Quoting boobaliscious:

maybe like use some rubber band and tie up the hair down the center and clip along the sides... I dunno!

awooding

You could pull it off.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)