Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

YES!!! My DD is awesome!

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:56 PM
  • 8 Replies

Finally people, my DD is 15 months and I've had a heck of a time getting her off the bottle, but she's doing it, 2 DAYS AND NO BOTTLE!!!

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
raegansmom
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:58 PM

way to go

littleluvkitty
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:59 PM

you go girl

superflyinlove
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:02 PM

awww.. why'd you take her off the bottle so young :(  good for your DD for her accomplishment :)

tristin23
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:06 PM

1 year old was pushing it with the bottle, she doesn't need it. At this point their is no medical reason that she should still have one. It was time to go!!

Quoting superflyinlove:

awww.. why'd you take her off the bottle so young :(  good for your DD for her accomplishment :)

roseberrymatrix
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:07 PM

Oh good for her! i just tossed the bottles and sippy cupped him with several different types until we found one that works.

tristin23
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:08 PM

Thanks everyone! I'm very proud of her!

bnj03
by Gold Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:09 PM

Tell me your secret. I can't get DD off the bottle. She only uses it at nap and bed time.  She doesn't go to sleep with it but she likes the sucking because it relaxes her but she won't take a paci.

tristin23
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:32 PM

That was exactly my DD! She only had it at nap time and bedtime and would never take a paci, I give her a sippy cup with water only, which she doesn't drink, and then as soon as she falls asleep I go in and get the sippy cup. I started with naps first. I get up at 5:30 and the kids get up around 6:20 so her day was, getting up, eating breakfast, having a snack, eating lunch, and straight to nap. and I hid the bottles!!

Quoting bnj03:

Tell me your secret. I can't get DD off the bottle. She only uses it at nap and bed time.  She doesn't go to sleep with it but she likes the sucking because it relaxes her but she won't take a paci.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)