Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sooooo......who went to church today??

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:59 PM
  • 89 Replies

And, did you bring the hubby and kids or go alone?

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
stefvan
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:01 PM

My dh and ds were out of town.  I let my dd sleep in and I watched a local church on tv. 

norahsmommy
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:01 PM

shamefully I admit, no.  I hate to go alone and dh has decided church is not important so I also do not go.  My kids go because they spend saterday night with their grandparents and they take them in the morning. 

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:02 PM

Eh I went with my aunt.  She's been asking me to go for awhile now.  We're also going to hear a special speaker tomorrow night.

littleluvkitty
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:02 PM

the kids and i went. hubby is shipped out right now. but he does go when he is home.

okhsmom
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:03 PM

Nope, I don't participate in corporate worship anymore. 

DMac08
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:03 PM

We go on Saturday eves so we can sleep in Sunday AM.  Baby girl is teething and not sleeping great so I would feel bad about waking her.  But DD, DH and myself did go Saturday.

.JeremiahsWife.
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:04 PM

Our daughter went with my parents. We missed this Sunday so my husband could get some rest. Plus we had a lot to catch up on and get in order for our upcoming move. My husband only gets 1 day off a week 2 to 3 weeks a month and that happens to be Sunday. So today he got some rest.

lvaughn26
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:04 PM

I did and it was great!!!

AutymsMommy
by Ruby Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:05 PM

Sadly no, I didn't get to go.

Prince Nico's heart condition is symptomatic again (his pedi thinks) and we are under orders not to expose him unnecessarily to outside germs until his Cardio team can see him.

I wish I could have went. I could have used it today.

I am a Private School sending, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Homework Helping, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Academic pushing Mother. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it raising my child - I will do that, Thank You. I believe that a woman's place is in the home taking care of her house, children and husband. I am submissive and proud, my husband is head of my home. I am a proud, traditional Roman Catholic, as is my husband... Yes we are teaching our children that The Church is the only Church.               Aimee

jothra
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:06 PM

I wish I could. I took a job that let me go to church before going to work, then they changed the hours on me. I have pleaded as have others to change the time back because alot of people just don't like it. They refuse. So we don't go. We used to go as a family. I miss us going as a family, but for now, nope, we don't go to church.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)