Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need to vent...big time!

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:15 PM
  • 5 Replies

so the last month or so has been extremely stressful.  

my last 2 paychecks from work bounced.  they promised me after the first one that everything would be cool but it's not. SO...needless to say, i quit my job, i am NOT going to work at a place where i actually make negative money!

i have been watching a couple of kids a few days a week to make some kind of money.  still it's not going as well as hoped.  

i NEED my refund check from school to come so that i can catch up on bills, since ya know my last two paychecks bounced and so that meant my payments bounced and all sorts of nonsense.

friday my boyfriend called me from work and told me that one of his co workers died of a heat stroke.  he was 43.  my boyfriend is 42.  so that freaked me out a LOT. 

my friend told me that she would let me watch her kids for the next 3 weeks and pay me for it since she knew i needed it to help me out and it would help her out.  so they are supposed to come tomorrow.  so she sent me a text today, saying that her parents were keeping the kids instead.  great, i was counting on that money.

i got a text today from my boyfriend that his dad is in the hospital. he asked me not to come up there yet but he would let me know if he needed me. 

i have been looking for jobs like crazy and saving every penny but I am so frustrated.  my friend is over and she said she would talk to her boss about letting me part time or something! so that might help me out some.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers           Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
butrflyekises
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:17 PM

do you have kids?

happymommy1105
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:18 PM

Quoting butrflyekises:

do you have kids?

yeah i have a son, he's 4. he is special needs so i have to work around his doctor's appointments.

Free Disney Tickers

mstnbecki
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:32 PM

so did your ex boss ever pay you?

I would make him also pay the bounce check fees and make him cover any fees u owe the bank.

thats bull that they would pay you a check thats going to bounce. I would have quit too.

happymommy1105
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:01 PM

No.  I think I am going to have to take them to court over it.  as of right now, they owe me at least 3 grand for all the check fees and everything.  

I keep trying to be nice, but I told them that if I don't have the money, in cash, in my hand on Friday by noon, I will be calling a lawyer.

Quoting mstnbecki:

so did your ex boss ever pay you?

I would make him also pay the bounce check fees and make him cover any fees u owe the bank.

thats bull that they would pay you a check thats going to bounce. I would have quit too.

Free Disney Tickers

fairymom2316
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:08 PM

{{HUGS}}

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)