Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

JOB HUNTING...need some one who knows plz

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:35 PM
  • 4 Replies
Ok I ready to go back into the job field..been sahm for 2yrs now..but I have a few misdemeanor charges on my record...I have never had a problem bfore but I got these while sitting at home..but my question is what does it mean when they say NO CRIMINAL RECORD OR CLEAN CRIMINAL HISTORY..
Does that mean felony,misdeameanor, or both..
Plz if u don't know don't just say anything
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mamadee1971
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:47 PM

What type of job are you looking for? And what was your offense?  If you have a theft charge on your records, most places like banks, and stores won't give you the time of day.  Any type of minor offenses like speeding or parking in a fire lane, most employers will look over that.  But the best thing to do is to check with your local employment office and speak with a counselor...I'm sure they know what jobs to place you depending on your skills and they should know what employers are going to overlook the offense, as look as you're trying to do right.  Good luck.

Janice Trinity (12/28/2006)

Josiah Jacob (05/13/2008)

serioussifL
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:49 PM

BUMP!

chais_wifey
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:51 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TOMBOI
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:52 PM
2 counts of child neglect..

Quoting mamadee1971:

What type of job are you looking for? And what was your offense?  If you have a theft charge on your records, most places like banks, and stores won't give you the time of day.  Any type of minor offenses like speeding or parking in a fire lane, most employers will look over that.  But the best thing to do is to check with your local employment office and speak with a counselor...I'm sure they know what jobs to place you depending on your skills and they should know what employers are going to overlook the offense, as look as you're trying to do right.  Good luck.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)