Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just got dumped?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:37 PM
  • 17 Replies

Yesterday I was over at bfs house and I found a good movie for netflix and i went to find him and he was watching adam sandler with elmo on youtube...And i said wel i will just wait and i had my laptop loud so he got mad at me. and got my clothes out of the washer and put them in my car...which upset me because i wanted him to dry them beause they were soaked so i calmed down by going for a drive around the block.. And when i got back he opens the door and says the best i can offer is friends.....and then he said what stable person leaves there kid with someone they are mad at. I said a stable person that knows they want to spend the rest of their life with them.Ne how he claims he didnt dump me and that night we made passonate love but those words just keep running though me....any advice or thoughts? thank you

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AmeyX2KidZ
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:38 PM

I think you should be asking HIM and talking to HIM about this. 

ps.iloveyou
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:39 PM
What?? Ur post is so hard to read and understand
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:39 PM

I'm confused.  "Ne how he claims he didnt dump me and that night we mad it passonate...'  Eh? 

epoh
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:41 PM
I'm confuzzled also.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:43 PM

Hmmmmm...

ilovemyaj
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:45 PM

I meant to say he claims he did not dump me and last night before we went to bed we made passonte love. but i asked for advice because i wanted other opinions

Quoting ilovemyaj:

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

I'm confused.  "Ne how he claims he didnt dump me and that night we mad it passonate...'  Eh? 

Amybelle
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:45 PM

my best guess ............... you are both playing immature head-games with each other

AdensMommy1107
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:46 PM
Wha?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:47 PM

Were you both drinking?  How can he 'forget' he dumped you.  Well unless he was drunk then shit does happen.  However if you know that he did infact dump you last night I wouldn't let him live it down.  Talk to him about it!  Sorry but it sounds like he's playing mind games.

Quoting ilovemyaj:

I meant to say he claims he did not dump me and last night before we went to bed we made passonte love. but i asked for advice because i wanted other opinions

Quoting ilovemyaj:

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

littleluvkitty
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:47 PM

i don't know , if you two are still in love and still dating then i would ask him what he ment by that and tell him how those words made you feel. or you could just let it go and take it as a moment in anger.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)