Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone have a Blackberry Curve (8330)? Questions...

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:02 PM
  • 6 Replies

I appreciate any help :)

I see you can have Blackberry buddies, I have had one send their ID and I "requested" someone elses. In both cases, it is pending.

Also I see I can use a Facebook program.... no I can't. I downloaded it, and get errors when I try to login. I use the web, but would love to know how to upload photos off my phone. Is there a program I need?
Same with Twitter. I can post ok, but not upload photos.

Do I need something other then my cell plan which has unlimited everything? Is anyone a BB guru?? :)

Thanks in advanced!

~Rachel
Wife &SAHM in Mesa, AZ & photographer wanna-be!

rachelinaz@gmail.com

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rachelinaz/

One lucky mom to two boys and one girl.

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
NearSeattleMom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 28, 2010 at 2:46 AM

I'm an iPhone girl, but here's a BUMP!

on phone

crysjuls
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 2:59 AM
For the blackberry messenger, they have to accept you too. They might have not accepted yet. For facebook, sometimes it acts stupid! Wait a day or so and try logging in again. I have mine logged in all the time cus if I log off and try and log on again it takes forever! I dnt have twitter so idk bout that.HTH
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColieO
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 3:03 AM
I don't use the FB for blackberry app to get on FB. But I do have it downloaded so I have the option to upload pics automatically. If the installation at least was correct, you should be able to do that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LACHESIS
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 2:28 PM

Argh! I thought maybe I needed something seperate, then my cell plan. Doesn't sound like it.

I really like the Curve, but it does tick me off when something doesn't work or work easily. At least I found out how to back up my contacts :D and type stuff in on the computer in Windows Mails I think it is called.

I appreciate the answers ladies!!

easinpc
by Silver Member on Jun. 28, 2010 at 2:38 PM

BUMP!

cshepard
by Silver Member on Jun. 28, 2010 at 2:40 PM
Don't know about the facebbok, I just go on the web. But there is an option on my BB when I go to send a pic it says send MMS, myspace or facebbk.that's how I send mine to FB.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)