Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need prayers this week

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:17 PM
  • 7 Replies

For me to find a job! I've been filling out application after application...finally the day for my appointment with cds for subsidized daycare came (had to wait 6 weeks) and I was awarded it but that same week my unemployment ran out. (I was not on extended benefits or anything, only had it since feb.) So monday my three little ones start daycare, but its more like school with this awesome educational-based place. but i still pay $115 a week for 3 kids which is great considering i have three of them! but now that i have no more unemployment, we can't afford to pay for it past this week unless i get a job. so this week starting tomorrow i am going major job hunting all over town. i could use some professional clothes but i dont even have that! we are so financially screwed right now, my husbands income is not enough it seems. So pray that i find a job this week, im leaving it in God's hands to give me strength and determination and for an employer to welcome me.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
alotta_fagina
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:30 PM

BUMP!

alotta_fagina
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:36 PM

you guys SUCK! :P

RmeWifey01
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:27 PM

I absolutely will. Keep us posted.  :)

NearSeattleMom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 28, 2010 at 2:50 AM

prayingI hope this is the week you find a great job!

TOMBOI
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 2:53 AM
I hope u do to..I'm also job hunting myself..so glad my oldest teen is getting his 1st summer job..he offered to pay for his lil bro to go to summer camp...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dusky_rose
by Sue on Jun. 28, 2010 at 2:53 AM

Maybe your local church could hook you up with some professional clothes? I wish you lots of luck and will keep you in my thoughts.

Click above to join Motivate to Get in Shape!

alotta_fagina
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 5:29 AM

Quoting TOMBOI:

I hope u do to..I'm also job hunting myself..so glad my oldest teen is getting his 1st summer job..he offered to pay for his lil bro to go to summer camp...

that is so sweet!!

thank you guys.!

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)