• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I miss it already :(

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:18 PM
  • 19 Replies

We needed money, so I sold my camera for $300. So much for pursuing my dream of being a photographer. simple frown

Make me feel better....what have you done in hard times?

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
3galsmomma
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:21 PM

BUMP!

awooding
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:22 PM

Well right now we don't have a car so we take turns walking to the town grocery store (which is TINY, but it has enough for our needs). Today was my turn and it started raining on my way back home :(

FL2AK

I am so sorry!  That really sucks! 

BlessedToBMommy

When we moved into our first apartment after we had our daughter my dh bought me a puppy , well not even a year later he lost his job, and we were being evicted, a friendwanted the same kind of dog and said they would give us 100 dollars for her, so it was sell the dog and have a home, or keep the dog and all of us including the dog and our infant would be homeless, so we sold her, I cried the whole time it was like I was selling my child, and it still bothers me and it was over 5 years ago.

Allergic2Stupid
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:23 PM

Can't say I've ever been in that situation but you can always get another camera when your financial situation is better right?  Try to not let it get you down.

3galsmomma
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:24 PM

I'm sorry......damn rain.

Quoting awooding:

Well right now we don't have a car so we take turns walking to the town grocery store (which is TINY, but it has enough for our needs). Today was my turn and it started raining on my way back home :(

3galsmomma
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:25 PM

Thank you. DH begged me not to, he knows how much I loved it.....buuuut car payment was due.

Quoting FL2AK:

I am so sorry!  That really sucks! 

Stepof5mom1
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:26 PM

Never been in that situation. I hope things get better.

3galsmomma
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:26 PM

Ohhhhh...we did that when we moved from our house to this apartment, and I still miss him. But I know he's got a good home.

Quoting BlessedToBMommy:

When we moved into our first apartment after we had our daughter my dh bought me a puppy , well not even a year later he lost his job, and we were being evicted, a friendwanted the same kind of dog and said they would give us 100 dollars for her, so it was sell the dog and have a home, or keep the dog and all of us including the dog and our infant would be homeless, so we sold her, I cried the whole time it was like I was selling my child, and it still bothers me and it was over 5 years ago.

KandiceN
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:28 PM

We gave up a car for a long time.  So I was stuck at home all day while DH worked..  that sucked.

Sorry about your camera.  I would have cried.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)