Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pull ups

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:35 PM
  • 10 Replies
my four year old still wears pullups at night, will be five in september. should i be worried he still wears them?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:36 PM

Nope every child is different.

iitzshelbyd
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:37 PM
I remember wearing them only to sleep in kindergarten.. So no I wouldn't think so.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.thickie.thick.
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:40 PM
Every kids different. My son was out of pull ups at 3.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xasasa
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:41 PM

I wouldn't be worried. I remembered wetting the bed my younger elementary years.  I think it is common.  My four year old pees alot at night and sleeps in pullups. Maybe bring it up to your ped at the 5 year checkup to give you peace of mind.

WLNL0507
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:43 PM

It's better than having to change his sheets every morning. But, try limiting his drinks before bed time and making sure he pees right before he sleeps also. Should help with the night time accidents. 

Sarah246
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:43 PM

I wouldn't worry. Just like the others said, all kids are different. My DS is 2 and out of them, but DD was still in them at night at about 3 1/2.

crazymama2kids
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:45 PM
naw, I don't think it's a big deal. You could try putting him in underwear. Sometimes I you do that they will have a few accidents and just learn to get up. Every kid is different though
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
halleys_mommy_1
by +Logan on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:46 PM

My dd wears them just incase. She hasnt peed in them but I would rather spend the money on throw away diapers then having sheets that reak of pee =(

Pnukey
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:48 PM

Not to worry. Some just take longer for night training. Worry when he's too big for pull ups, as in, they aren't made in his size. DD wore pull ups at night until she was 8 because she's such a heavy sleeper.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)