Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

post pics of your toddlers rooms

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:54 PM
  • 19 Replies

We are moving in March and I am trying to get ideas for my dds room, I wanna go all out. So post your kids rooms and playrooms so i can get some ideas please. Thank you :)

I am a Non Vaccinating, Montessori School Sending, gardening, photography loving, Non-Spanking, C-Section, Hard Working SAHM, pottery making, cloth diapers, rear facing 1 year old who will continue to be rf as long as her carseat allows, spinning, pilates, yoga, play date arranging, organic eating, energetic, and loving teen mommy to a soon to be 1 yr old May 20, 2009 and wife to TJ.

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sophiaria
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:56 PM

bump

Sophiaria
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:01 PM

no one?

ChelseasFamily
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:02 PM

Our twin boys room..

I don't have any of our daughters room on this computer.

Sophiaria
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:03 PM

that is such a cute room.

Quoting ChelseasFamily:

Our twin boys room..

I don't have any of our daughters room on this computer.

I am a Non Vaccinating, Montessori School Sending, gardening, photography loving, Non-Spanking, C-Section, Hard Working SAHM, pottery making, cloth diapers, rear facing 1 year old who will continue to be rf as long as her carseat allows, spinning, pilates, yoga, play date arranging, organic eating, energetic, and loving teen mommy to a soon to be 1 yr old May 20, 2009 and wife to TJ.

MamaBear2cubs

BUMP!

Jhadens-Mommy
I'll have to post some in the morning can't post pics from my phone ;(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1andonlysarissa
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:08 PM

we did the sugar plum theme for my daughters room but are currently moving so im looking for ideas too :) the bedding was dirty lol

iam a 19 year old stay at home, spoiling my daughter every second i

get, cooking and cleaning, boo boo kissing,afternoon nap taking, fiance to dijun, proud beautiful mommy to a boss baby princess

named genesis a'nye and loving every minute of it :-)

Sophiaria
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:09 PM

cute :)

Quoting 1andonlysarissa:

we did the sugar plum theme for my daughters room but are currently moving so im looking for ideas too :) the bedding was dirty lol

Sophiaria
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 8:11 PM
bump
Ajanee12
by Platinum Member on Jun. 28, 2010 at 8:23 PM

im repainting soon and going through all the toys to put away for when Avins old enough for them, because there are lots Kain doesnt play with. And no more diapers anymore lol these pics are a couple months old.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)