Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SO frustrated!!! (Vent)

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:17 PM
  • 6 Replies

So my husband has been gone now for a week, just upped and left. Comes home Thursday to work on a bike, then leaves. DD sees that daddy is home and thinks he is home for good. WRONG! Doesn't come back to the house until today to return 2 bikes and leaves, can't say hi or anything. I have been married for 3 years! Three damn years and now all of a sudden he does this shit? I am to my breaking point hearing my dd call for daddy and looking for him to come home. I am emotionally spent. I want all of this pain to go away. All of it. I don't want to hurt anymore. I don't trust myself to do anything anymore, because I know I will just break down in tears and not be able to stop. My poor baby is having so much  trouble sleeping she has to sleep with me otherwise she just screams all night. I love my husband to death don't get me wrong, but this is just ridiculous. I miss him and I want him to come home! Yes I have told him this but all he can say is he'll think about it, but he still loves me.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make the pain go away

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ErikaM27
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:18 PM

OK why'd he leave?

Bianca008
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:20 PM

I'm sorry , I hope he comes home to you soon .

MelaneesMommie
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:27 PM

I am so sorry to hear that. Have y'all considered couples counseling maybe. This kind of emotional stress cannot be good on your DD, he needs to be aware of that.

Laceymom08
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:39 PM

Quoting ErikaM27:

OK why'd he leave?

Don't know, He left in the middle of the night while we were all sleeping.

fairymom2316
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 11:21 AM

group hug

babygurl6162008
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 11:24 AM

hope he comes home

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)