Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you put in your salad?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:41 PM
  • 15 Replies
I love me a yummy salad, especially in this yuck Texas Summer heat! I love the Dole Italian style bag of lettuce, sliced up tomatoes, avocados, onion, olives, cheese and and the crunchy onions on top with a little ranch and pepper.
Now how about you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rhyne
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:45 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RmeWifey01
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:47 PM

Bacon bits, croutons, sunflower seeds, and dried cranberries. (Make sure to wash the salad before adding all the extras....in case of frogs, slugs, & etc...)

There is also a fruity version with the greens, sauteed cinnamon/sugar almonds, sliced strawberries and berry vinagrette and a little sprinkle of parm. cheese. Soooooo good!!

SpiritFortress

That sounds yummy! I had a romaine salad the other night with black beans, parmesan cheese, croutons, mushrooms, sliced boiled egg, and ceasar dressing. I like veggie meals like that.

mysonismyjoy

well generally i like mixed greens with avocado, cranberries, pears, gorgonzola, nuts, and balsamic vinegar. HOWEVER... In my preggo stage right now I am craving Romaine with avocado, cucumber, tomato, carrots, goldfish and ranch.

SpiritFortress
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:48 PM

Yes! wash everything! I had a white spider on my grapes the other day. Freaked me out!

Quoting RmeWifey01:

Bacon bits, croutons, sunflower seeds, and dried cranberries. (Make sure to wash the salad before adding all the extras....in case of frogs, slugs, & etc...)

There is also a fruity version with the greens, sauteed cinnamon/sugar almonds, sliced strawberries and berry vinagrette and a little sprinkle of parm. cheese. Soooooo good!!

Mommavieve
Spinach and baby greens, chicken, grape tomatoes, fetta cheese, cucumbers, walnuts and Italian or vinaigrette (sp?) Dressing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
La-Belle-Vie

I love to make a great fresh baby spinach salad with strawberries and raspberries, slivers of toasted almonds, goat cheese, red onions, grilled shrimp with my orange poppyseed vinaigrette!  Yummy!

angel424
by Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:50 PM

mixed salad bag, sliced tomato, cucumber, red onion, colby cheese, garlic croutons, and ONLY western dressing. sometimes maybe honey mustard if I can find a good kind.

RmeWifey01
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:53 PM

Yummmmmy!

Quoting La-Belle-Vie:

I love to make a great fresh baby spinach salad with strawberries and raspberries, slivers of toasted almonds, goat cheese, red onions, grilled shrimp with my orange poppyseed vinaigrette!  Yummy!

mommyof3squirts
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:55 PM

cucumber,carrots,cherry tomatoes,and lettuce

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)