Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fun Getting To Know You and Your Kids Questions!:)

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 12:35 PM
  • 581 Replies

To answer these questions, copy these questions, click 'reply to post' and then paste down the questions and answer them. 
Feel free to skip any questions that you don't want to answer - this is for fun!Smile

1. How many kids do you have?

2.What are your kid's names?

3. What are their ages? 

4. How old were you when they were born? 

5. Did you have dreams about what sex they were when you were pregnant?

6. Are your children named after anyone or anything?

7. Do you want to have anymore?

8. Where they planned? 

9. Where you scared or excited to tell your parents?

10. How did your parents react when you told them the news?

11. Who do they most resemble?

12. Are they stubborn? 

13. Do your kids scream when they don't get what they want from the store?

14.What is the most important thing for your kid(s) to learn that can not be taught at school?

15. Who was your greatest influence growing up?

by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 12:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
catshea1983
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 12:44 PM
1. How many kids do you have?2

2.What are your kid's names?Haley and Jason Jr.

3. What are their ages? 2 years and 11 mths

4. How old were you when they were born? 21 and 22(I think)

5. Did you have dreams about what sex they were when you were pregnant? yes

Haley's first middle name is mine and Jason Jr is named after his father

7. Do you want to have anymore? maybe

8. Where they planned? Haley yes, J.J. no

9. Where you scared or excited to tell your parents? scared

10. How did your parents react when you told them the news? just like...nothing to be done about it, and really upset

11. Who do they most resemble?Haley-me, J.J.-daddy

12. Are they stubborn? very

13. Do your kids scream when they don't get what they want from the store? kinda

14.What is the most important thing for your kid(s) to learn that can not be taught at school?not sure yet

15. Who was your greatest influence growing up? mom

SocialAtrocity
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 12:46 PM
1. How many kids do you have? 1

2.What are your kid's names? Alexis

3. What are their ages? 2 months tomorrow!

4. How old were you when they were born? 19

5. Did you have dreams about what sex they were when you were pregnant? Yea. I always had dreams about it being a girl, and also about her being early. Both of which were true.

6. Are your children named after anyone or anything? No. I just really liked both names Alexis and Caden, so thats her name. Alexis Caden.

7. Do you want to have anymore? Yes I do. I want a boy.

8. Where they planned? Not really. The father and I had talked about it, but it wasn't something that we wanted to do yet.

9. Where you scared or excited to tell your parents? My mom found out when I moved to another state, and I sent my dad an e-mail the day before I went into the hospital to have her.

10. How did your parents react when you told them the news? My mom started to call me like every couple hours during the day to make sure I was walking and eating healthy and crap like that. Really frustrating for me. My dad...well, since his response to my e-mail I haven't heard from him. I have sent him pictures and everything, but he wont talk to me.

11. Who do they most resemble? She looks just like her father.

12. Are they stubborn? Oh yes! She is only 2 months old, but she definately wants things her way! Just like her momma

13. Do your kids scream when they don't get what they want from the store? We haven't reached that stage yet, but I can already tell that she is going to be like that.

14.What is the most important thing for your kid(s) to learn that can not be taught at school? Respect. Not just for others, but for yourself. Dont just take something for face value. Dont regurgitate things simply because the teacher wants you to. Actually take the time to learn things, and more than just unimportant dates.

15. Who was your greatest influence growing up? Probably my grandfather, and of course my close friends. 

pen
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 12:55 PM
1. How many kids do you have? 2

2.What are your kid's names? joushua allen and Amber yvonne

3. What are their ages? 4 1/2 ,10 1/2

4. How old were you when they were born? 21and 26

5. Did you have dreams about what sex they were when you were pregnant? no

my daughter middle name is my motherinlaws name and my son middle names is dadds middle.
7. Do you want to have anymore? no

8. Where they planned? first one no second yes

9. Where you scared or excited to tell your parents?  a little of both

10. How did your parents react when you told them the news? happy

11. Who do they most resemble? daughter looks like me son looks like dad

12. Are they stubborn? very

13. Do your kids scream when they don't get what they want from the store?  they better not

14.What is the most important thing for your kid(s) to learn that can not be taught at school? responsibilty, honesty and respect

15. Who was your greatest influence growing up? my great uncle

jranddebsmommie
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 12:59 PM
1. How many kids do you have? 2

2.What are your kid's names? Jeremy Jr, debbie

3. What are their ages? 4 and 9 1/2 months 

4. How old were you when they were born?18 & 21 

5. Did you have dreams about what sex they were when you were pregnant? Can't say I did

6. Are your children named after anyone or anything? My son is names after is father. My daughter is named after my mom who passed away

8. Where they planned? no

9. Where you scared or excited to tell your parents? scared the first time excited the second time

10. How did your parents react when you told them the news? happy

11. Who do they most resemble?my son - his dad, my daughter-my mom

12. Are they stubborn?my daughter is

13. Do your kids scream when they don't get what they want from the store? more like cry

14.What is the most important thing for your kid(s) to learn that can not be taught at school? to be true to themselves and respect

15. Who was your greatest influence growing up? my mom

CrysBug
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 1:06 PM
1. How many kids do you have? I have one child.

2.What are your kid's names? Victoria Lynne

3. What are their ages?  she is 2 weeks old

4. How old were you when they were born? 25
5. Did you have dreams about what sex they were when you were pregnant? Yes but they were wrong lol.

6. Are your children named after anyone or anything? nope my husband and I just loved the name.

7. Do you want to have anymore? Yes at least 1 more maybe 2...

8. Where they planned?  yes and no :)

9. Where you scared or excited to tell your parents? I was scared even though I was married lol.

10. How did your parents react when you told them the news? They were very excited

11. Who do they most resemble? She has a great mix of me and my husband, but mostly like me :)

12. Are they stubborn?  Yes, I could tell that while pregnant with her

13. Do your kids scream when they don't get what they want from the store? no we aren't at that stage and that won't be happening.

14.What is the most important thing for your kid(s) to learn that can not be taught at school? To never give up and that my husband and I will always love her.

15. Who was your greatest influence growing up? My mother.

NicSheCam
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 1:09 PM
1. How many kids do you have?  3 kids

2.What are your kid's names?  Nicholas, Shelby, Camdyn

3. What are their ages? 4, 2, and 7 months

4. How old were you when they were born? 23, 24, 26

5. Did you have dreams about what sex they were when you were pregnant? Yes, most of the time they were girls.

I  had the name Shelby picked out since I was 10 years old!
7. Do you want to have anymore? Yes-when Camdyn turns 2 we are going to try.

8. Where they planned? Nicholas-YES, Shelby-No, Camdyn-NO!!!!!  (But thank God for him!)

9. Where you scared or excited to tell your parents? Excited every time!

10. How did your parents react when you told them the news? They were just as excited.

11. Who do they most resemble?  All of my kids look identical to my husband.  Shelby resembles his mom.

12. Are they stubborn?  Nicholas-YES, Shelby-Kind Of, Camdyn-not at all.

13. Do your kids scream when they don't get what they want from the store? Never-Nicholas did once-never again.  He learned his lesson.

14.What is the most important thing for your kid(s) to learn that can not be taught at school? We want them to know all about God and his Son, Jesus Christ.

15. Who was your greatest influence growing up? Mom

Jillysmom
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 1:12 PM
1. How many kids do you have? 3

2.What are your kid's names? Tara,Anthony & Jillian

3. What are their ages? 22,19,7

4. How old were you when they were born? 19,21,34

5. Did you have dreams about what sex they were when you were pregnant? yes and I was wrong

6. Are your children named after anyone or anything? Nope just names I liked

7. Do you want to have anymore? not in this lifetime

8. Where they planned? No all great surpises

9. Where you scared or excited to tell your parents? Scared the 1st time excited  the other 2

10. How did your parents react when you told them the news? With a great amount of support

11. Who do they most resemble?the girls- each other. the little one was daddies clone

12. Are they stubborn? is this a trick question??

13. Do your kids scream when they don't get what they want from the store? No

14.What is the most important thing for your kid(s) to learn that can not be taught at school? To love people for who they are not their race or background.

15. Who was your greatest influence growing up? my grandmother

silverwolfe1029
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 1:15 PM
1. How many kids do you have?  two

2.What are your kid's names?  Madeline and Anthony (AJ)

3. What are their ages? 2 1/2  &  3 months (today)

4. How old were you when they were born? 
25 & 28

6. Are your children named after anyone or anything?  my daughter was given one of the names my mother was mulling over for me...and my son is a junior

7. Do you want to have anymore? no, we were blessed evenly, 1 boy and 1 girl  and I had my tubes tied.

8. Where they planned? no, both of our bundles were joyous surprises.

9. Where you scared or excited to tell your parents? my parents are passed...but we were excited to tell his parents especially with AJ since he is the only grandson on his families side and the last chance at one as well.  The only one to carry on the name.

10. How did your parents react when you told them the news? they were incredibly excited with both children.

11. Who do they most resemble?  my daughter looks just like her father if he had enough hair for a pony tail, LOL.  And AJ...well, he looks like the perfect blend of the both of us so far, can't pick out who he looks more like, depends on who is holding him at the moment, LOL.

12. Are they stubborn? LMAO...they get it honestly from both sides!

13. Do your kids scream when they don't get what they want from the store? Madeline has her moments...she IS two...so I'm sure it's coming.  So far she has only done it once.

14.What is the most important thing for your kid(s) to learn that can not be taught at school?  R-E-S-P-E-C-T , honor, and pride

my mother

tyfry7496
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 1:19 PM

To answer these questions, copy these questions, click 'reply to post' and then paste down the questions and answer them. 
Feel free to skip any questions that you don't want to answer - this is for fun!Smile

1. How many kids do you have?   1

2.What are your kid's names?      Tyler

3. What are their ages?  10 1/2 years old

4. How old were you when they were born?  24, almost 25

5. Did you have dreams about what sex they were when you were pregnant?   Yes.

I got his name from the tv show "Hangin with Mr. Cooper"

7. Do you want to have anymore?  Yes

8. Where they planned?   No, he was not planned

9. Where you scared or excited to tell your parents? YES!!

10. How did your parents react when you told them the news?  My mom asked me how it happened. My dad didn't talk to me for a few months (I was unmarried and the father was/is a jerk)

11. Who do they most resemble? Tyler resembles my brother and myself.

12. Are they stubborn?  Very much so. LOL

13. Do your kids scream when they don't get what they want from the store?  Not anymore. He just pouts an tells me that I never buy him anything.

14.What is the most important thing for your kid(s) to learn that can not be taught at school?
 Wow. I am going to have to think on this one. 

There were a lot of different people for different reasons. I'm not sure I can pick just one.

Written by Robin on Apr. 14, 2007 at 12:35 PM Send Robin a message
lissette2007
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 1:21 PM
1. How many kids do you have? 3

2.What are your kid's names? Matt, Kendel, Hope

3. What are their ages? 18  16  11

4. How old were you when they were born? 18, 20, 26

6. Are your children named after anyone or anything? my daughter is named after my mother , her name was esperanza and the english translation is "to hope"

8. Where they planned? yes and no, lol

9. Where you scared or excited to tell your parents? scared with the first one

10. How did your parents react when you told them the news? my dad cried but was very supportive

11. Who do they most resemble? everyone

12. Are they stubborn? oh yeah

13. Do your kids scream when they don't get what they want from the store? they may have tried it once but we fixed that quickly, lol

14.What is the most important thing for your kid(s) to learn that can not be taught at school? respect for others and a love for God

15. Who was your greatest influence growing up? my mom

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)