Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello from Minnesota!

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 2:03 PM
  • 4 Replies
I have just joined Cafemom and I look forward to this new experience.  I have 3 boys ages 11,9 and 9 and hope to connect with other moms that have kids similar in age to mine.
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 2:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
masue
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 4:42 PM
hey, welcome!! This site is pretty addicting.  I'm pretty new on here too.  I have 4 boys one is 5 the others are 15,17,18.  I am from MN.  Grew up there but have lived many other places also.  Currently in WI.   Is it finally warming up over there now too?  This has been crazy weather around here.  Well, take care and feel free to add me as a friend.
Robin
by Head Admin on Apr. 15, 2007 at 2:37 AM
Hi,

Nice to meet you! 

For tips on getting started here, I recommend checking out the 
Getting Started and Making Friends at CafeMom post here.

Feel free to say hi and send some friend invitations to the other Moms here.  

To find other groups, click 'find groups' and search for topics...if you scroll down you can search by location, too!

Glad you're here!Smile
Robin
Amerita
by on Apr. 15, 2007 at 2:41 AM
Hello Tamster!  My name is Amerita, and I, too, reside in the wonderful state on Minnesota.  I'm 24, my daughter Grace is two, and hubby is 23.  Welcome to CafeMom!
shygirl01
by on Apr. 15, 2007 at 5:10 AM
hello my name is Angie.I'm 33,and married with 4kids.I temporarily live in Washington state,but will be moving back to california.I also have a sister who lives in Baudette,Minnesota.what part you from? look forward to chatting with ya soon.also my kids ages are;15,13,11,9
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)