Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

??

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 2:31 PM
  • 7 Replies
I am going to be a new mother...I am 7 months along with my daughter...and I have noticed just about everyday that she had something lodged in my right rib...i have heard that women have nagging feelings in their ribs..but i just wondered if i should feel that everyday?
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 2:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
uxor
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 2:38 PM
Sounds normal to me. My guess is that it's a foot your feeling.
aknjcp
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 2:42 PM
I had the same thing with my daughter... I was actually in pain most of the days. She was always up real high, and even though she was my first, she did not drop until I was in labor with her. The doc said it was a foot - and believe it or not - that area was still sensitive for about a month after she was born! She visibly bruised me as well from one of her kicks in my 9th month, and the bruise was visible on the outside for about 6 weeks, too! The joys of pregnancy... Smile
pen
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 2:45 PM
my son was playing with my ribs they were so sore by the end thought they were going break.
Ktygrrrl
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 2:49 PM
Totally normal. The last month with my son I though for sure he was going to break a few. And it was high up,not just the bottom couple of ribs.
Meag1224
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 3:06 PM
I had the same thing with my son, but he started way before 7 months...He's 2 1/2 months now and I still feel like my rib is bruised!
bubbasmama
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 3:10 PM
it is so normal.....My doctor told me to eat a small piece of chocolate or drink a small glass of OJ to stimulate the baby to try and get it to move.....It worked sometimes....More so then not....Its worth a try.....
Lorann24
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 3:16 PM
Hi,
I had so much rib pain with every single pregnancy and they kept telling me it was normal. It didnt matter what I did it never relieved it until I gave birth..not very encouraging huh lol sorry but thats what I went through and I know what your going through.
Lori
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)