Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I let my daughter dress like a slut cause it's the style...

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2010 at 11:34 PM
  • 85 Replies

Is what my MIL basically said to my husband.  My little SIL is only 14.  She dresses in these skimpy little shorts that you can see her rear when she bends over and tiny little shirts and whatnot.  She posts all these pictures of herself on Facebook doing the splits and bending over/down...all this crazy stuff.  She gets sent home from school because her clothes are inappropriate, which my MIL was mad at the SCHOOL.  She let her walk out the door like that so why am I not surprised.  She didn't even make her change and go back, she just let her stay.  So my MIL's excuse is, it's the "style".  Great parenting.

by on Jul. 5, 2010 at 11:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
swtabbga
by on Jul. 5, 2010 at 11:35 PM

so she can jump off the bridge too?

AirForceWife14
by on Jul. 5, 2010 at 11:36 PM
Bump. There's no way i'd ever let my daughter dress like that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
juveli
by on Jul. 5, 2010 at 11:36 PM

umm its the style for a HOOKER!!!

aiyess
by Gold Member on Jul. 5, 2010 at 11:37 PM

Quoting swtabbga:

so she can jump off the bridge too?

LOL

kearasmom
by Silver Member on Jul. 5, 2010 at 11:38 PM

My cousin's daughter just had her phone and computer taken away because her friend sent a picture of her to a boy of her doing a backbend in just a sports bra and shorts.  (Cousin's DD is a cheerleader and they were at practice.)

bjw_053109
by on Jul. 5, 2010 at 11:38 PM
I am sooo sick of seeing LITTLE GIRLS dressed like tramps! Its really sad when they're like 10 and under makes me angry. And people wonder why there are so many pedophiles out there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JasonsMom2007
by on Jul. 5, 2010 at 11:38 PM
Sounds like my in-laws. Did you know that doing meth is a phase all teens go through because I sure didn't!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
theycallmehunny
by on Jul. 5, 2010 at 11:39 PM

I hate it!  I have known this girl since she was 4 and is basically my little sister.  It's terrible.

Quoting AirForceWife14:

Bump. There's no way i'd ever let my daughter dress like that

lilywitch
by on Jul. 5, 2010 at 11:39 PM

OY! My mother made me change before going out once and I was 18! I wasn't even dressed slutty, just in a manner she didn't approve of. I was goth/insutrialed out because I was going to a concert....she made me put on a pink turtleneck and stone washed jeans. Can we say "sore thumb"?

There's no way I would allow my daughter to dress like a ho. Self respect is a big thing in my house.

theycallmehunny
by on Jul. 5, 2010 at 11:40 PM

WTH???

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

Sounds like my in-laws. Did you know that doing meth is a phase all teens go through because I sure didn't!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN