Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm new to the group and a new mom

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 8:53 PM
  • 4 Replies
I'm new to the group and a new mom. I have one and one on the way. I'm married to a wounderful husband this December will be 2 years that we will be married, My daughters name is Raeann, My husbands name is Paul. My name is Elaine and I love being a mom. My lifes motto is (Live life to it's fullest and never give up on your dreams). People always tell me that no one will do better at what you do then you. 
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 8:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Dixie_Darling
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 8:57 PM
Hi, I'm Tina(Dixie). I am a new mom as well. Well not too new, seeing as how my daughter is about to turn one (on the 24th) lol. I too have been married almost 2 years (in September). My daughter's name is Serenity. My husband's name is John. We live in Alabama. Well, Tc and ttyl. (You can add me if you want.)

Welcome to cafe-mom.

~Dixie~

P.S.-Congrats on your new addition! Do you know if it will be a little girl or a little boy?
jamiejo24
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 9:16 PM

Hi Nikki! How are ya? I'm Jamie and a new mom as well. My daughter's 9 months. Well, I say I'm new cuz this is my first child. Congrats on being pg! That is so much fun to find out and then the ultrasounds! alright, I'll quit. Just wanted to say hi to you and tell ya just a bit about myself.Laughing

Jamie
kyleehayden
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 11:25 PM
hi im beth and i am new to the group but not to being a mom.  I have a 2 year old boy and  a 1 year old girl.  I have been married almost 2 years.
livelife
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 11:48 PM
Hell..Congratulations on being a new mom, and one on the way.  My wonderful husband and I have a six year old daughter Amani, and a 15 month old son Isaiah.  They are the love of our lives.  I love your motto!!! 
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)