Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SERIOUSLY...A 3 WAY..WILL IT RUIN YOUR MARRIAGE...

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:45 AM
  • 96 Replies
Ok..my sisters seem to think that 3 ways ruin relationships...I have done enough of them...but never in this relationship..a female approached me last night while we were clubbin... bout a sexual rendevous..it bought back memories for me..my sisters think its a bad idea..I think it would spice up a sex life..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyof3boys567
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:46 AM

I personally want to try one with DH one day but if course my biggest fear is it ruining our relationship

collegemama2one
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:47 AM

it does spice things up but you have to make sure both are commited...

been there done it and got the tshirt

airforewifenmom
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:47 AM

IMO it is a horrible idea to bring someone else into a serious relationship.....I dont see any good that can from from it except a few mins or whatever of sexual gratification......then what? It would not happen in my marriage but to each their own.

babysyoungmom1
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:48 AM

Prob. Everyone i did ended up bad/awkward. Bf got jealous even though he suggested it and we got in a physical fight and broke up. The second the girl was calling my parents (even though she let her bf do it) and telling them my business, causing drama cause he still talked to me after/ stalking me over the phone and telln my business. The next (which I didnt do) was a close relative and her bf which wouldve been awkward as hell. Its really not worth it

MandyOs
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:48 AM

shrugging

BaisMom
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:49 AM

It can ruin some relationships, but not all. Some people are okay doing that kind of thing, if you and your current partner talk it out and set rules and boundaries and you really feel comfortable it might be okay to try it.

Leener3
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:50 AM

For me, personally, yes it would.  I was never any good at sharing, 

SammiBaby
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:50 AM

I think it all depends on the marriage and the people involved. I'm super way old fashioned when it comes to things like that. I believe one man one woman. No matter what when it comes to marriage. Even if to just spice things up. It's still a no for me.

Now if I was single or in a not so serious relationship having a 3 way wouldn't bother me in the least. Been there done that actually but as for my actual marriage I'm not comfortable with the idea of another woman/man (whatever your pref) sexually satisfying my SO. I just don't think I could watch my husband penetrate another woman.

FL2AK
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:51 AM

I could never imagine a day when my marriage would be so boring that I needed to bring in another person.  

TOMBOI
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:51 AM
I have done them b4..me&2 guys,me&3 other girls..never did itt in a serious committed relationship..but I've been with my SO 12 YRS...I think I hit a dry spell in my relationship..I'm not looking to cheat just have a little fun
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)