Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

if ur on birth control do u

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:25 AM
  • 15 Replies
If ur bc makes u not have a period do u take random preg tests? Im currently on depo and cant remember my last period so im gonna take one this wk just to be safe, I dnt think I am but my period was always my reasurance... just wondering if that was silly since im on bc, and if any one else does
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
armywifenmom09
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:26 AM

IDK my BC makes me bleed and not bleed at random times.... I'm on Implanon

-Kney-
by Courtney on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:28 AM
No. I was on the depo for 3 yrs and never took a pg test till I got off it in Aug 09. I finally just now got my period back.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jennifer_236
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:29 AM

I have the IUD and I do not have any and I do take test every two- three months to make sure

lovemyboys876
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:30 AM

I was on depo after my sec son. I was on it for almost a year and never had a AF while I was on it. I didn't get an AF untill I was off of it for aabout 4 months. Now they are back to normal.

mom2hailey08
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:30 AM

Im on BC pills and I always get my period at the same time-28 day cycle.

jojomommy
by Gold Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:30 AM

its better to check it out 

brae425
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:32 AM
I was on the pill for years and had a normal period so not having one makes me worry lol

Quoting mom2hailey08:

Im on BC pills and I always get my period at the same time-28 day cycle.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pepsi_lover_mom
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:34 AM

I have been on depo for 6 years now and my son was concieved on it (always used condoms but once). now i just calendar the days i have sex and watch for implantation bleeding or cramping also look for pregnancy symptoms like nausia and what not

TuckersMom2007
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:35 AM

I am on the pill and I do not have a period. I occasionally test because sometimes I worried I might be pregant. I think it is normal. When you don't have a period your mind automatically wants to think you are preggers.

mommieof301
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:35 AM

you want have a period if your on the depo shot. Your dr should give u a pregnacy check befor you have ur next shot. I was on it for 2yrs. Then I stopped the shot so I could get pregnant It took 3 moths to get my period back.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)