Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If SO asks me one more time....

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:27 AM
  • 18 Replies

to take a pregnancy test , i swear i will throw this effin laptop at him, take his debit card and spend every damn penny on tests and throw those at him & kick his xbox ...

lol.

ugh!.

vent over lol

frustrated

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brae425
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:34 AM
Lol?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rachealla09
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:37 AM

are you pregnant? or does he want you to be? I am kinda confused lol.

.thickie.thick.
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:40 AM

idk. i might be, lol sounds bad huh? i have a horrible memory and honestly cannot for the life of me remember my periods. i jot them down on the calendar on my BB but i did an update and they erased. so i may b late , may not b lol. he would love if i am..we were just talking about it last week actually.

Quoting Rachealla09:

Michelle2003mom
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:41 AM

LOL So take a test already :)

omgamomie
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:42 AM

lol I have a light one this month. It actually showed up last month I was so happy because it had been MIA since feb lol I never keep up with them. 

.thickie.thick.
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:43 AM

i told him its a waste of damn money (even though its only a few bucks lol) bc the day i take one , i get my period the nxt morning ... so wait it out lol

Quoting Michelle2003mom:

LOL So take a test already :)

.thickie.thick.
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:45 AM

i used to be so on time before i got pregnant the 1st time , i never needed to make note. then i got off the depo after my 1st & they were everywhere lol, sometimes not even coming at all. now after i had harmoni i was on 4 different BCs that all made me sick , like flu sick! so i stopped ... then my periods were weird again ... its all my blackberrys fault. if it wouldnt have updated id have my calendar lol

Quoting omgamomie:

lol I have a light one this month. It actually showed up last month I was so happy because it had been MIA since feb lol I never keep up with them. 

KatieCat2003
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:54 AM

Most of the dollar store have a single test for a buck. Whats one dollar (and tax) for a little peace of mind??And yeah, smart phones are great!! I love my iPhone, but they aren't perfect!! might want to start recording them somewhere on paper. or send yourself a quick email and don't delete it. If you want you can make a folder just for that on your email account. Thats what I do with info I don't need today, but don't want to lose or forget about.(And thats what I'll be doing once this baby is born, cuz I can't keep track of papers in this house)

Good luck on your hopes!!

.thickie.thick.
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:55 AM

i do not trust preggo tests from there anymore lol. my friend used a couple and they are big liars lol.

Quoting KatieCat2003:

Most of the dollar store have a single test for a buck. Whats one dollar (and tax) for a little peace of mind??And yeah, smart phones are great!! I love my iPhone, but they aren't perfect!! might want to start recording them somewhere on paper. or send yourself a quick email and don't delete it. If you want you can make a folder just for that on your email account. Thats what I do with info I don't need today, but don't want to lose or forget about.(And thats what I'll be doing once this baby is born, cuz I can't keep track of papers in this house)

Good luck on your hopes!!

Rachealla09
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:57 AM

hahaha u sound like me. I had two odd periods. At first I am thinking and feeling I am pregnant. SO I had a 3 day period and then i am like ok I am not pregnant...my boobs were hurting somewhat.. Then I had two period...i am like this must be stress. Then it came to the next month. My friend and I usually start close to each other i am usually a day or two ahead of her. She started hers. I am thinking oh shit! So i grab my PT and the first one said yes. I am oh my oh my and then i grab the other one and took it...different brand lol it said i was pregnant...i shown my hubby and he almost past out lol. I am not sure how far along I am. I see midwives and they are going by two day period. I keep telling them i am farther along I know it. New girl who is trying to become a midwife wanted to a early ultrasound. I told her I can feel the baby move. And she was looking for the baby heartbeat. and i said try here and pointed to where the baby was.  She like i will brb i want to see i can get an early U.S. i said ok another midwife comes and argues with me said your only 11  weeks blah blah without even checking me.  She is like you cant feel the baby move until 18 weeks. it must be gas bubbles. I said exsue me? I had 4 kids already I know the damn difference.  She said i am not giving you an early ultrasound. I go back in two weeks. I am going talk to the head midwife who delivered my 2nd daughter. Because other midwife what said did was uncalled for. pissed me off.

Sorry, but anyhow I would wait for a bit to take a test.  And if you feel that you are. then maybe are.

Quoting .thickie.thick.:

idk. i might be, lol sounds bad huh? i have a horrible memory and honestly cannot for the life of me remember my periods. i jot them down on the calendar on my BB but i did an update and they erased. so i may b late , may not b lol. he would love if i am..we were just talking about it last week actually.

Quoting Rachealla09:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)