Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Awwww what a sweetheart

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:39 AM
  • 6 Replies
I was laying down in front of the AC because its friggin hot and I already have been sick today. Zofran isn't working.

Hubby comes up and is like "Come spend some time with me." So I plug the fan in next to the couch and cuddle up to him.

He starts playing Xbox.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
thebookofkells
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:41 AM

lol....yup Dh does that only it's the laptop and he's playing starfleet commander on facebook

ColieO
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:45 AM
Lol. Ugh men.

Quoting thebookofkells:

lol....yup Dh does that only it's the laptop and he's playing starfleet commander on facebook

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.thickie.thick.
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:47 AM

Ugh! My SO does that too!

One day he was soooo sweet when i was sick. She tells me come lay on that side of the couch w/ him so he can rub my arms and back. He made sure i was comfy , my favorite soda & a cosmo to read together ... i fall asleep , w/i the 2 seconds my eyes were closed the xbox was on and he was in a party already ...

omgamomie
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:52 AM

lol! I hate that! 

Quoting .thickie.thick.:

One day he was soooo sweet when i was sick. She tells me come lay on that side of the couch w/ him so he can rub my arms and back. He made sure i was comfy , my favorite soda & a cosmo to read together ... i fall asleep , w/i the 2 seconds my eyes were closed the xbox was on and he was in a party already ...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

.thickie.thick.
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:54 AM

lol me too! 2 days ago i come home from shopping and i decide to be super woman and bring all the bags up myself. so he says hes going to rub my back , the way i like it (which means a full blown rub down ... hard w/ oil lol) he didnt turn off the xbox , he did lay me down and rub it , but soon as his friend logged on he jumped off of me and into his chair ... ass! lol

Quoting omgamomie:

lol! I hate that! 

Quoting .thickie.thick.:

Avasmom326
by Gold Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:55 AM

LOL!!! been there!!!! sometimes I do not get upset that DH is in the Army and away training when I remember stuff like that! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)