Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hope we don't have to do...

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:50 AM
  • 7 Replies

An ER visit tonight.... My poor baby is sick... poor guy wish i could make him feel better sad

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Daynaof3
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:52 AM

Poor lil guy! I been there, hope he gets better soon and you can avoid an ER trip. Will be praying for him!

.thickie.thick.
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:52 AM

awe , he looks horrible (in the cutest way .... lol didnt want to make it seem mean!). any idea whats wrong?

burch731
by Gold Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:52 AM

My 3 year old was sick a few days ago ~ watery eyes, 102-105 temps & body aches with no real appetite ~ it last a little over 24 hours & then it was gone.  I hope your little one turns out to only have a 24 hour bug too. 

Samanthamommy
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:53 AM

I hope he feels better!!

NuM1mOmMyOf2
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:10 AM

yeah this is kinda how he has been too... i hope it passes soon i might take him in tonight if his temp hit 103.0 that's what the on call doc said to do... right now its at 102.4... but i just gave him some tylenol so I'm gunna check it again in about half hour to see if it goes down... and if it does im gunna take him in first thing in the morning

Quoting burch731:

My 3 year old was sick a few days ago ~ watery eyes, 102-105 temps & body aches with no real appetite ~ it last a little over 24 hours & then it was gone.  I hope your little one turns out to only have a 24 hour bug too. 

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:51 AM

Hugs.  I hope it isn't anything serious just a tummy bug or something.

carter210
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:54 AM

Sorry! My son was sick on Saturday. He went out with my brothers to the air show and came back 30min later cause he got sick. :( Poor thing!

Hope your son feels better soon!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)