Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Those filthy brown skined Mexican's stealing our jobs.....

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:01 AM
  • 177 Replies

**Please read the whole thing and try to comprehend.**

Seriously! What the f**k? Lets just lynch them! They come here illegally to suck up our PA, first rate health care and take our jobs from us hard working white folk.

Keep the blame for this away from the fat rich capitalist white men who ship our jobs oversea's for tax cuts, cheap labour and filthy conditions. Lets blame the brown skinned people!!! It's not like if all those jobs came back, there would be plenty for all. Now go back to watching Fox.

"I like my coffee how I like America! WHITE! With no Mexican's in it!" Little O'Reily

http://www.cpusa.org/faq/

I am going to put this here because some of you just simply don't understand. The CPUSA and myself are highly against racism, sexism, and opression in all forms. I thought for a moment that people would understand the heavey amount of sarcasm, but that did NOT happen. The point of this is for people to realize just how absurd our laws are. And how unfairly certain people are treated. Thank you all for your time and responses.

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TOMBOI
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:04 AM
Wow..no comment cause that's what they said bout AA...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katzero
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:06 AM

Did you seriously link to the communist party's website? Dear God help us.

VitaBangBang

Ok. I've got nothing. 

Becca_C

WOW

hopinforanother

Well...I certainly don't think Mexican are stealing jobs. I think employers hire UNDOCUMENTED people over LEGAL people (of all nationalities) because they are easily exploited. They don't have to pay them well or carry insurance on them. It's sick and wrong.

SnoBuny
by Platinum Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:07 AM

eye rolling 

zeniasmom
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:11 AM

WHAT IS W/ ALL THE HATING ON CM FOR THE HESPANIC PPL?  WHILE I DONT LIKE HOW MOST OF THEM COME HERE I STILL DONT HATE ON THEM, YES IT PISSES ME OFF BUT I DONT HATE THEM FOR WANTING TO HAVE A BETTER LIFE!   WHY ARE YOU HATING ON THE BLACKS?  YOU SHOULD KEEP YOUR HATE TO YOUR SELF!!

JMVITT
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:11 AM

They do take jobs away from americans but only because those rich greedy owners hire them for less while pocketing the additional profit.  If the business owners would stop hiring them, they wouldnt take the jobs.  I do agree with you on the other half though.  Carlos Mencia did a great skit back when he had his show on comedy central.  He was dressed as an Indian with a phone and desk.  He was answering for 2-4 jobs including 911.  It was so funny but sad at the same time. 

MsJoa
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:12 AM
Heh ... well, I'm a Democrat and I even found that to be a bit tasteless.

I live satire, don't get me wrong, but that was just way over the top. That kind of sounded like a left-wing Glenn Beck. No thank you, I'll pass.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ItsAprizzle
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:13 AM
I just wish they would come here legally. It pisses me off when they come illegaly
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)