Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He is CHEATING and hes....

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:09 AM
  • 27 Replies

So I know for 100% sure that my husband is cheating. And I know he is leading me to believe that we will "work things out" and "get back together" ONLY because he is trying to get MONEY  (a LOT) from me!!

I have done everything humanly possible at this point to protect my assets. But, hes my husband and we do have some joint suff.

I will be contacting my lawyer when they open.

He has no idea yet that I know. I am tempted to do a lot of VERY mean things. Like sell off all his clothes and call the girl and tell her THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I have not slept all night and I am a bag of nerves.

What would YOU do???

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ALLYMAMA1105
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:13 AM

Im really sorry that you are dealing with this. I would definetly contact your lawyer and make the first move. alot of times with divorce if you can prove he's cheating you can get everything.

bananahammock1
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:14 AM

I would just calmly file for divorce.. Walk away and try and keep everything that you can! Cheaters arent worth one tear.. GL.. Keep us updated and if you need to talk im here :)

CLICK THE SIGGY TO JOIN MY GROUP

Lonely_Angel
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:15 AM

Its funny you said that, because I have not cried for one single second since I have known the truth!

Quoting bananahammock1:

I would just calmly file for divorce.. Walk away and try and keep everything that you can! Cheaters arent worth one tear.. GL.. Keep us updated and if you need to talk im here :)

nemiller
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:20 AM

i would just file the papers and do whatever i could to retain my rightful property and money.  i know the opportunity to hurt him is tempting, but i think you stand to move on quicker if you don't have that extra drama to handle.

bananahammock1
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:29 AM

Good! The asshole isnt worth it!

Quoting Lonely_Angel:

Its funny you said that, because I have not cried for one single second since I have known the truth!

Quoting bananahammock1:

rocknrollgirl70
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:32 AM
i think your doing the right thing.. Get ahold of your lawyer asap.. Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mitch576
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:12 AM

in the state of r.i. infidelity is a jail able offense.

being that i'm a hateful, spiteful bitch once scorned... i would hire a private investigator... and watch his ass sit in jail for 6 months...

then ... because it's such a heinous offense in the court's eyes... i would not only be getting child support.. but alimony and all of our assests too.

mua ha ha ha ha haaaa.......

talk to your lawyer... do EXACTLY as he suggests

ADMIN FOR AUTISM, ASPERGER'S, PDD AWARENESS.

OWNER OF "THE ORIGINAL 30 AND BEYOND GROUP"   ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTIONS
come check out "the cafe" at cafe mom!!!! 

Join us at The Cafe - - Cafe Group Mod

BrownEyedGirl86
by Platinum Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:16 AM
I would talk to your lawyer, and try to get a voice recording of his true intentions, maybe that could help you maintain your $$$

I like what another mother said, hire a p.I and get all the info you can to prove he is cheating
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommas3cubs
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:22 AM

Quoting bananahammock1:

3greatkids751
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:22 AM
ummmm YEP this pretty much sums it up!! lol i LOTHE cheaters...cant stand em.. i am a MAJOR bitch when it comes to a man cheating on me cause i have had it happen more than once and its made me bitter and hateful towards ppl like that.. All i can say is GL mama and contact ur lawyer first thing in the morn.. pack ur personal belongings and leave until the dust settles, and tell him to keep it moving

Quoting mitch576:

in the state of r.i. infidelity is a jail able offense.

being that i'm a hateful, spiteful bitch once scorned... i would hire a private investigator... and watch his ass sit in jail for 6 months...

then ... because it's such a heinous offense in the court's eyes... i would not only be getting child support.. but alimony and all of our assests too.

mua ha ha ha ha haaaa.......

talk to your lawyer... do EXACTLY as he suggests

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)