Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A SAHM's dream! :)

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:38 AM
  • 10 Replies

My kids are going to camp this week! Wahoooo! I get a freaking break from the "I'm bored", the whining, the fighting...........

UUUgggghhhhhh sweet freedom. Dropoff, gym then coffee- yes I said HOT coffee from start to finish without anyone bothering me!

home cooking from scratch, formula using, non baby wearing, gym going, get dressed everyday with hair done and makeup because I'm not a lazy ass mom who stays in pjs all day,  full vaxing, sleep in your own damn beds, love my HUSBAND to death- yes that's right- one baby daddy and I'm married to him, PTO going, trying to make healthier choices and loving being a SAH Mommy to Kailey and Joshua. 

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crazymama2kids
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:42 AM
sounds like any moms dream
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
epoh
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:43 AM
A working mom's dream--I'm on 12 week maternity leave. I'm loving the break after working through my entire pregnancy and raising my DD and running a household by myself. I actually have time to watch an hour of TV at night. It's so nice :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2Iris
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:52 AM

Yay!dancing

VitaBangBang
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:55 AM

Yeah! Enjoy it!!

mereinhart28
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:15 AM

Hope you have a great time! hmm, hot coffee :)

excougarmama
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:15 AM

In 2 days you are going to be so bored you are going to wish they were home again.

bmw29
by Buttcrackncornchips on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:16 AM

I'm a SAHM as well as a homeschooling mom and that is definitely NOT my dream.

klianemcb2
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:17 AM

hhmmmm let me think about that- nope! I have tons to keep me busy and lots of other mom friends with no kids this week!

Quoting excougarmama:

In 2 days you are going to be so bored you are going to wish they were home again.

home cooking from scratch, formula using, non baby wearing, gym going, get dressed everyday with hair done and makeup because I'm not a lazy ass mom who stays in pjs all day,  full vaxing, sleep in your own damn beds, love my HUSBAND to death- yes that's right- one baby daddy and I'm married to him, PTO going, trying to make healthier choices and loving being a SAH Mommy to Kailey and Joshua. 

courtneycra
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:19 AM
enjoy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
klianemcb2
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:22 AM

thanks! I can't wait to scrub my entire house over the course of the week as well!

Quoting courtneycra:

enjoy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)