Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

its 653

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:52 AM
  • 47 Replies
and im already pissed at my SO! its going to be a very interesting day, what are you up to?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
courtneycra
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:57 AM
bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CMcLaws
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:59 AM

I'm cleaning my entire house top to bottom because I have bad insomnia. I've been up since 9:00 Sunday morning. :-/  

courtneycra
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:07 AM
wow girl! your going to crash when you do

Quoting CMcLaws:

I'm cleaning my entire house top to bottom because I have bad insomnia. I've been up since 9:00 Sunday morning. :-/  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CMcLaws
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:08 AM

Yep!! Good thing the kiddies are with their Daddy this week. I can sleep whenever I actually "CAN and not have to worry about them. At least I'm getting some good work done. 

Quoting courtneycra:

wow girl! your going to crash when you do

Quoting CMcLaws:

CMcLaws
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:08 AM

So what did your SO do to piss you off so early?? 

Maries_Mom23
by Platinum Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:10 AM

Just waking up!  DH is off tonight, so, I'm hoping he doesn't sleep all day, I need to go to Sam's for pull ups and the Sam's card is his pic and his name, so, we have to wait for him!

courtneycra
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:13 AM
he had to help his dad last night with the semi, and he wasnt home when i woke up at 6, he says please dont be mad, how in the hel* am i not going to be, my dd has to be at school at 745 so she will be late!

Quoting CMcLaws:

So what did your SO do to piss you off so early?? 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wildnwonderful
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:15 AM

I'm going to go see Eclipse.  Ha ha, I'm such a nerd :)

courtneycra
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:15 AM
oh bummer, men always have the important stuff in their name or pocket is just worse my SO Sometimes after work will come home pass out with the debit card lmao i think hes trying to keep it safe lmao!

Quoting Maries_Mom23:

Just waking up!  DH is off tonight, so, I'm hoping he doesn't sleep all day, I need to go to Sam's for pull ups and the Sam's card is his pic and his name, so, we have to wait for him!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
courtneycra
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:17 AM
yay! no nerds, if you are then half the country is also! hope you enjoy i havent seen it yet, waiting till all the excitment wares off!

Quoting wildnwonderful:

I'm going to go see Eclipse.  Ha ha, I'm such a nerd :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)