Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Today Show Forum Post About Including Same Sex Couples

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:35 AM
  • 5 Replies

I was just reading the responses on the forum for the Today Show in regard to allowing same sex couples to enter the contest for weddings. The response to Lourdes-Pierce from MikeMIkeMike had me laughing hysterically (especially the part highlighted in red)! It's not just cafe mom where people bash and debate, but everywhere!

Lourdes-Pierce

They shouldn't allow Same Sex Couples Wedding bcause The State of New York hasn't pass the law so it should be avoided unless the governor passes it! If the courthouse judge cannot do the ceremony so should The Todayshow shouldn't allow it neither! That's ENOUGH they're trying to con the news program for doing something illigal & if they do allow the ceremony then they should all get arrested for it. NO EXCEPTIONS! Besides those people don't care if they get arrested & I'm sure they won't put up the bail $ for each 1 who's involved.

Reply#3 - Thu Jul 8, 2010 7:10 PM EDT

Lourdes-Pierce, don't you know? Gays have tons of cash! We don't have kids, so we can save our huge disposable incomes (that your kids are eating up in maccaroni and cheese) for lavish vacations, dictionaries, and bail!

Gays can still "get married," even if it's not recognized by the state. It's not illegal. The only person going to prison is you, hopefully after a pork-rind-fueled scuffle with some of your mulleted kinfolk captured on COPS.

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
art.diva
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:37 AM

lmao...MikeMikeMike is awesome..and hilarious!

ZanGabeAllysMom
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:38 AM
Lmao!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littleluvkitty
by Platinum Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:41 AM

omg thats so funny

kat247
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:41 AM

HAHA love it

jeniemarie
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:44 AM
LOL!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)