Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pity Party Post... Anybody is welcome..

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:44 AM
  • 58 Replies

I woke up a bit ago. poured a bown of cereal just to have violent attack of sneezes and spit all inmy cereal and what cereal I had in my mouth on my arm... :(.. my eyes won't open all the way. I hate my really bad freaking bad allergies..The only good thing is that I think I am pregnant!!! Not enough to test positive but the past few days my dreams are getting super vivid. I can't sleep because of it mostly nightmares but I usually have bad dreams just not this vivid.. my lower back is hurting a little and my right boob feels like somebody is pinching the nipple...

who wants to whine with me. oh yeah and I have shit ton of homework to do today...boo.. shame on me for pracrastinating.

CafeMom Tickers

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xXxLillithxXx
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:47 AM

I'm working for an old lady I like to call "miss daisy" she's a piece of work...this morning I could do NOTHING right. She bitched bitched bitched about every little damn thing. I wanted to tell her to shut the fuck up and get out of my way so I could get things done. Took all my willpower to just let it go. I kept imagining how great it would feel when I got to my car and lit up a cigarette. 1 day down 5 more to go.....

mom2dane07
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:47 AM
I just took my 3 year old to school and he will be at his dads for 2 weeks without me talking/seeing him. My boyfriend is gone out of town to court for the next few days, my stomachs cramping, my knee hurts, my foot hurts and I'm bloated. Oh and I'm suppose to run in a 5k day but if my foot and knee don't feel better I can't :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shauna71904
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:48 AM

i couldn't sleep worth a shit last night... no one could. my BF and my dd and I were up until 130... we were laying in bed... just could not freaking sleep! ughhhh so sleep y right now hate work

courtneycra
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:50 AM
im waiting on my SO to get home, my dd is almost an hour late for school, its going to rain later, just my luck that i have to be in the junk! grrr
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crazymama1008
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:51 AM

where do you work? I'm sorry you hate your boss

Quoting xXxLillithxXx:

I'm working for an old lady I like to call "miss daisy" she's a piece of work...this morning I could do NOTHING right. She bitched bitched bitched about every little damn thing. I wanted to tell her to shut the fuck up and get out of my way so I could get things done. Took all my willpower to just let it go. I kept imagining how great it would feel when I got to my car and lit up a cigarette. 1 day down 5 more to go.....

CafeMom Tickers

nemiller
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:51 AM

i'm just having a shitty week.  friday is the (first) anniversary of my mother's death and i'm dreading it.  my son has a cough that doesn't seem to want to go away.  he's also decided he no longer needs to eat or sleep, which makes him exponentially cranky with each passing day.  i just generally want to crawl into bed and stay there for a couple days.

crazymama1008
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:52 AM

oh yeah I saw your post.. I am so sorry. I could not imagine what you are going through.. *hugs*

Quoting mom2dane07:

I just took my 3 year old to school and he will be at his dads for 2 weeks without me talking/seeing him. My boyfriend is gone out of town to court for the next few days, my stomachs cramping, my knee hurts, my foot hurts and I'm bloated. Oh and I'm suppose to run in a 5k day but if my foot and knee don't feel better I can't :(

CafeMom Tickers

ffirsttimemommy
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:52 AM
My husband has been gone for three weeks. Which means I have been left here by myself with my three year old. I have no family and only a few friends. I'm about to litterly loose my mind. But at least my friend offered to take my son all day Tuesday so I can get my hair and my toes and some food shopping done! Op hope you feel better soon and I hope you get a + sigh soon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crazymama1008
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:53 AM

I am so sorry. :( Hopefully your ds will sleep today and you can crawl in bed watch a sappy movie cry and fall asleep.

Quoting nemiller:

i'm just having a shitty week.  friday is the (first) anniversary of my mother's death and i'm dreading it.  my son has a cough that doesn't seem to want to go away.  he's also decided he no longer needs to eat or sleep, which makes him exponentially cranky with each passing day.  i just generally want to crawl into bed and stay there for a couple days.

CafeMom Tickers

MommytoNandA
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:53 AM

My ILs didn't so much as call my baby on her birthday.  We had a great time all weekend and they were not needed, but it still pisses me off.  I mean I can understand StepMIL not calling b/c technically she is not her bio-grandchild, but it really pisses me off that FIL didn't call at all, but felt that he could go to StepBIL's sons birthday.  He couldn't take 2 minutes to call his granddaughter, I mean granted she is only 2, but come on.  I have been trying to say it doesn't bother me, and this is the first time I have admitted that it does.  My son was asking me the other day why we don't see FIL and MIL like we do my mom and dad, I mean what do you say?  They are all jerks? 

So, I haven't told DH this yet, but I don't want the kids around them at all.  I don't want them to know anything about them, b/c I never want them to hurt or feel less than, KWIM?  This shouldn't be too hard b/c we only see them at Christmas usually, and I will just tell DH he can go, but me and the kids aren't.  I am done.  Thanks for letting me vent.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)