Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want to rip my hair outta my head!!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:49 AM
  • 7 Replies

I have had it with my son! He used to be the sweetest little boy I had ever met! But now, he is sooo mean to his little brother. It is driving me nuts! He scratches, hits, pushes, and even kicks him at times. I am getting so sick and tired of it! I put him in time out. I seperate them, I take away toys, and NOTHING works. They get along sometimes, but the first thing he did this morning, as soon as he opened his eyes is push is little brother off the bed. WHY??!!! Ughhhh I dont know what else to do. Im at my wits ends!!!!

Any advice?????!!!! Im going crazy over here!!

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mommyslove0607
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:50 AM

BUMP!

Joybeyondreason
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:50 AM

BUMP!

abstractmommy
by Ruby Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:51 AM
Bump...he's obviously jealous of his brother.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jeniemarie
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:53 AM
my DD is the same way. I cant help sry but heres a BUMP youre not alone
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chelsea2101
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:54 AM

My son was being mean to his little sister for a period and i told him if he keeps it up I am going to have to take him to the dr to get the naughty boy boo boo shot! He said ok then went back to playing and being mean. SO I got my daughter ready and I put on my shoes and I told him to get his shoes on. We got in the car and I pulled towards the dr. He asked" Mommy where are we going?" I said " to the doctor, you need a naughty boy shot" He started crying and whalling and has yet to be mean to his sister since that day 3 weeks ago! it worked for us. I dont know how old your son is but maybe it would work for you.

mommyslove0607
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:57 AM

Oh my gosh. I tried this. I havent literally dressed him and taken him there.. BUT i have used the whole, "if your mean the doc is going to give you a shot". Or if your mean the "police officer is going to take you to jail. " My son is almost 4. He gets sooo mad, when things DONT go his way, and he is ALWAYS bossing his little brother around. ALWAYS.Its getting old!

Quoting Chelsea2101:

My son was being mean to his little sister for a period and i told him if he keeps it up I am going to have to take him to the dr to get the naughty boy boo boo shot! He said ok then went back to playing and being mean. SO I got my daughter ready and I put on my shoes and I told him to get his shoes on. We got in the car and I pulled towards the dr. He asked" Mommy where are we going?" I said " to the doctor, you need a naughty boy shot" He started crying and whalling and has yet to be mean to his sister since that day 3 weeks ago! it worked for us. I dont know how old your son is but maybe it would work for you.

littleluvkitty
by Platinum Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:02 AM

i don't know what to tell you. i have a three yearold bully. he picks on his older brothers so bad (they are five and seven) i punish him and he is getting better but it was really bad for a while there. he would spit at them ( i have no idea where he learned that ) bite kick scratch. but he has stopped biting and scratch ( i cut his nails so short) and made him bite a bar of soap( home made all natural but taste really bad and yes i bit and tasted it first ) he still spits i cant get that to stop nothing works and kicking when he is mad. but good luck and if you find something that works please share lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)