Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

army wives. (The show) *its about last nights show*

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:32 AM
  • 27 Replies

anyone watch it last night?

I think its starting to get interesting again. For the last month it has been sort of boring, so much so i missed the last two weeks of shows.

But i feel so bad for Denise and Frank..i am so glad claudia joy's husband is deploying, because for as long as that show has been on, he has not went anywhere. And i am so over the pamela and chase thing. Rumor i heard is that next year she will have a spinoff show that takes place in Buffalo. Not sure how true that is.

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jahvarzionmomma
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:35 AM

omg, i cried when they said frank was deploying! and i feel bad for joan but then i think shes being a witch too,lol. I am not sure a spinoff show would work for pamela she doesnt really have much going on unless they are going to juice up her life before the end of this season lol

southernjess3
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:36 AM

what did i miss???

littleluvkitty
by Platinum Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:37 AM

i know i was so sad that frank was leaving before the baby was born and for so long!! he was so excited about being a big part of that babies life. = ( 

jessicaroberts3
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:39 AM

Ahh damnit, of course I had to read yalls post before I watched it..lol. 

mommyofagirl06
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:40 AM

i agree poor denise and frank he is going to miss the baby's birth and i am glad pamlea is doing things on her own and taking care of her kids she dosnt need chase

supermomofgirls
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:40 AM

ok I have a ton of things to get done before I can watch lastnights show but its all over facebook and cafemom and Im anxious to watch it ugh I cant right now its on my dvr to watch later but I want to watch it now. My girls have a play date at the park and my son has therapy and I have a ton of housework to do ugh.

bluesky51201
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:44 AM

Frank's deploying in a week and it's supposed to be for a year so he's going to miss everything with this baby that he missed with Jeremy.  Michael's going too.  Emmalyn's still frustrated with her knee and Michael started working with her.  Roxy and Trevor got into it because he threw out the every popular line of "you'll have to be the man of the house" line to T.J. and he got hurt trying to cut down a tree branch.  Joan's in rehab and she made a friend at rehab.  She realized how bad her TBI is when she was less than a mile from her house on a walk and got lost.  Her new friend had to come pick her up.  Pamela was jealous of Chase's new friend.

Quoting southernjess3:

what did i miss???

gfamilyof4
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:44 AM
Anyone else notice how huge denise's boobs were? Lol I think they are bigger than normal.... I don't like how joan is acting either...reminds me of 1st season. What I don't get is how chase was gone all the time before they split, but he has been in every episode since....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alexhuntercody
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:46 AM

Quoting gfamilyof4:

Anyone else notice how huge denise's boobs were? Lol I think they are bigger than normal.... I don't like how joan is acting either...reminds me of 1st season. What I don't get is how chase was gone all the time before they split, but he has been in every episode since....

the person who plays denise, catherine bell, is pregnant in real life. her boobs are larger because her body is actually pregnant. lol.

I don't like how joan is acting too, I am leaning toward some sort of affair on her end with that ssgt, even though that would what a article 15 for her if she did..and i cannot stand the pamela and chase story line.

Summer04
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:47 AM

I feel bad for all of them, the Holden's included!

Frank wanted to be there so bad & figured he wouldn't deploy w/the job he had.  Now he's going to miss the birth & the first year:(

General Holden, well being in charge of a base has a tendency to mean they stay here & it comes w/a ton of stress!  Kind of wondering who's going to run things while he's deployed.

Joan is irritating me. I get she's a strong woman & yes it is very frustrating but she's only making her injury worse.  I feel bad for her husband more than her. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)