Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think I might honestly kill her. At least I have the strong desire to

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:59 AM
  • 5 Replies

Ok so I have had issues with my "sister" for years. But they were all controllable. She has one child who is almost 6, whom she doesn't have custody of and could really care less about him. His grandmother (her mom) has custody of him. 

She has traded guys more times than I can count. But whatever she was to guy jump that is fine. Here is where I have an issue. She is pregnant now, due in 3 weeks. I just found this out, since we don't talk much (she doesn't like that I don't back her every idiotic move). Well I got talking to my mom, come to find out she has been doing coke and crack the whole F**king time she has been pregnant. PURPOSELY, because she wants a drug baby. In her warped ass mind, her boyfriend (baby daddy) is so wonderful and he was a drug baby so now she thinks it would be great to raise one herself. 

Luckily both my mom and her mom have reported her to Child Services so they will be there for the birth to do testing. 

BUT SERIOUSLY WHO THE F*CK THINKS IT WOULD BE GREAT TO SCREW YOUR CHILD OVER??? HOW DOES SOMEONE THINK THAT WAY?!?!?!

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
SThompson21
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:04 AM

WOW thats pretty messed up! no offense but hopefully they will charge both of them with child endangerment or neglect or something if/when she and the baby test positive. GL

fallen_angel231
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:10 AM

I am sorry that really is nuts. I am glad you and your Mom are doing what you can to help this poor baby out. I hope he is born ok :(   Your sis needs counseling or rehab or something, just wow.

sad

JessicaG45342
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:11 AM

You should try to get your sis some help, lady.  After she has the baby, get her Baker Acted or sent to rehab or whatever needs to happen to get her turned around.  My sister is in prison right now, and honestly, it's the best thing that's ever happened to her.  She's changed, as a person, DRAMATICALLY over the past five years.  She still has 7 years left.  I was so scared and so angry with her when she went, but now, I see that it saved her life.  You may be pissed at your sister right now, and you're totally within your rights if you are... Just remember that's she's your sister, though.  Even though you fight, you two still love each other, deep down.  Please get her some help.  She obviously can't help herself or her children.

redhead-bedhead
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:13 AM

OMG what a ignorant *************** I won't be finishing that sentence. I swear someone should give her one of the teaching dolls that simulate a drug baby. We were given one for an hour during my parenting class.

Lets just say it was an experiance.

GreenEyePixie
by Ruby Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:16 AM

No offense taken, I hope they haul her ass off. I would do it myself if I didn't live 2000 miles away. Part of me is hoping she is just talking out her ass and not doing drugs, but deep down I know that it isn't the case. I just hope the baby is ok. 

Quoting SThompson21:

WOW thats pretty messed up! no offense but hopefully they will charge both of them with child endangerment or neglect or something if/when she and the baby test positive. GL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)