Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need mental disorder help.. what do u think she has?*LONG novel*

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:02 AM
  • 14 Replies

Okay, this is about my MIL . shes the type of person who.. needs to feel needed and wanted. if not all hell breaks loose. shes a drama queen, she steals and gets caught on purpose for people to pay attention towards her, she tells eveyone all these bullshit stories to feel accomplished and well.. liked

eg.

She told a foster child she had in care that she had a misscarriage and the baby fell into the toilet, it was her current boyfriends*friends with the foster child, this is how i know, we're the same age*

she told ME she had her tubes tied.

She found out about her sister being molested by their grandfather, soon after, she told the exact same story to everyone and told on him. the sister who WAS molested, never got any help or sympathy because they thought SHE was lying.

Now onto current events.

MIL is always talking shit about my mother, how my mom goes around town saying we're the devils children, and only talks bad about us, and she hates us, and she doesn't love us ect ect ect. I've told her, I don't care if you saw my mom swimming at the beach and you think she looks disgusting swimming because shes so skinny, mind your own buisness, I don't want to hear you talk   shit about my mother all the damned time. well, this is when DD1 was born .. and she keeps doing it .

She tells me that my aunt and uncle are out to get me, because i'm old enough to "manipulate" now, they want my money( lol, thats funny, i'm an 18 yr old girl , with no current job because i'm pregnant, another baby on the way.. what money could i possibly have?!) saying my uncle told her that he think i'm a whore because I had sex before my oldest sister. this hurt me, i confronted him about it ,and it was of course denied , but he explained exactly what he said. it was semi along those lines, but not that i was a whore. he just wish he didn't know about it .

she sends pictures to my grandmother and grandfather regularly, now shes got this hate on for grammpa because grammpa gave all his money away, his whole lifes work away to people who would appreciate it, this means the over 400 acres of land do not belong to anyone anymore, when he dies, there will be no inheritences. she thinks he's a selfish asshole because he didn't give HER anything.  

when she sent pictures, she called and said my grandmother was just astonished by the girls, and crying on the phone yada yada, and her exact words were" DIDN'T HEAR ANYTHING FROM BLAIR THOUGH," in a nasty tone.

I replied with " He's actually in the hospital , he just had emergency surgery" lol, since then shes been trying to say her goodbyes. hes kind, he will let her, but he does not like her one bit.

oh, i forgot to mention the divorce when the boys were young, theres 3, oldest, dh, then youngest.  she claims he beat her( dh said yes there was violence, but also remembers his dad walking into the trailer when his mom had the neighbour(male) over in the bathroom together. ) but not nearly as much as she liked to claim. She always talked horrible about the boys father, saying he was a deadbeat loser who didn't love them and thats why he didn't pay child support( he only had to pay 3 dollars a month... i don't know how the judge made that one up because he had a job and dh's mother didn't) anywhoms, he said that all she did was talk nasty about him, he would come knocking on the door on birthdays. she'd lock them and tell him they werent home, he left presents on the doorstep. she burnt them.

Now, fast foward.

my dd1 had a random seizure march 8th, then contracted RSV during the outbreak. so she was in there for 3 weeks, her health and oxygen were going great, iwent home one night, got a call that she needed iv's to be sent back to pccu, and was very sick. all in all i was frustrate d and ended up yelling at doctors that i wanted her transfered to another hospital because they didn't know wtf they were doing and were oging to kill her. c.a.s (cps) was called, and they aprehended her saying that I was too stressed and worried to be making medical desisions about my daughter anymore. I was obviously depressed afterwards... I called MIL because she has been supportive since DD was born, they love her..ALOT. and dd knows who they are. I asked her if placed into fostercare( because she was still in the hospital) for her to take sekora. she agreed and was happier than a pig in shit, court date came, Sekora came home, she seemed.. fake happy..

Now, she wants to take the girls in Aug for 2 weeks. they live 16 hours away, I explained I don't feel comfortable doing so and thats too long and i wasn't going to send them, she ranted and raved how i'm a bitch and that she spent all this money on them and she deserves the right to see them, i said fine, so come up here, and help me with them, and the newborn. she didn't wanna do that. well too bad. it was a big fight in June. finally after being called so many named and guilt tripped i agreed to 5 days.

Now we had court again hte 5th that just passed to reveiw my court and proposal with cas, that morning they dumped a bunch of papers onto my lawyers desk. MIL calling and saying i wasn't following feeding recommendations, she was worried that i was going to hurt the kids, that i was doing all these things i shouldn't be doing. like feeding my daughter pizza( yes I gave her a bite, i told mil how she was crying watching me eat pizza&she has toeat baby pureed food still& so i gave her small bite) cas jumped all over that.

Mil has been telling me since day 1 to move out of this place, change my number, and don't tell them and to just leave. they can't do anything, i'm sorry but i'm not scared and got nothing to hide, i'm doing everything right, with a bit of leeway yes.. i'm not going to deny my crying toddler a pizza esspecially when i know she can eat it( her feeding recommmendations were made in hospital while sick, therefore she wasn't her true self, i am getting another swallow test to prove this ) and she openly told me she was goingto give her barries and pizza and pickles and soup while shes visiting( ALL big nono's ! ) that she didn't think sekora should be on babyfood she wasn't going to bother. this convo we had in april.

so she reported it in JUNE, when we had that fight over the girls going to  see her, and because i gave her kinship incase sekora were to be arphended, what better way to do so to call and get revenge to get what you want?

so really, i know shes not right inthe hea,d to call on your own son's child, just because you want to take her for a long period of time, and i don't think its fair to anybody, shes still traumatized from being aprehended from me for a month. I don't want her to think that she isn't loved at home! shesthe type to turn her own kids against their own father, i don't doubt she'll tell them when their older i'm a bitch and that i don't love them, all that stuff..

what do you think is wrong with her? theres gotta be a mental disorder for it...reason i'm asking is because DH doesn't think his mother is out to get Sekora and now working against us out of spite. when I know she is. He's in denial.

~*~ What goes around comes around ~*~

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MyraEllen
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:23 AM

The attention seeking makes me think Muchausen Syndrome.  (Muchausen by Proxy is the one where mothers injure their kids for attention, the regular Muchausen Sydrome is when they do things to get attention for themselves.)

Otherwise, the rest of the crazy might be some form of Bi-Polar, when she's nice one minute and not so nice the next.  There are all types of Bi-Polar, it just depends on when and how often the person cycles.

Hope this helps!

Sunshine172
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:42 AM

its weird because anytime DD comes home from a visit, MIL is always saying she has a rash and need diaper cream, and is always letting her " air out" at least 5 times a day for 20 minutes at a time..

i think shes seriously sick in the head or something just isn't right with her.. she doesn't settle well in my books.

Sunshine172
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:44 AM

And that actually sounds a bout right now that i read up on it , she was talking to me the other day about how she made a nerologist from overseas come over and to check her out on a sunday, because when she crosses her legs, her legs turn purple.... ( your 45 + years old lady, its called bad circulation, not a brain issue)

Sunshine172
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:54 AM

BUMP

theres more people in now !

CaptainCookie.
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:00 PM

I am no doctor, but she sounds like a bitch.

allurasmamma
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:02 PM

She wouldn't be watching my kid. Sounds like munchausen's.

happymommy1105
by Platinum Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:05 PM

she just sounds like a regular bitch to me. 

she just seems like an attention whore and wants to get her way.  she will do whatever possible to get her way. she seems spoiled.

mrs.c123
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:12 PM

i agree with the other ladies about the munchausen, maybe with a little bit of narcissism thrown in there, my only question is why is she so wrapped up into your side of the family? like the whole inheritance thing? why is it any of her business?

Sunshine172
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:25 PM

shes VERY money hungry.

here in canada caregivers/parents, whoever has a child is entitled to a tax free benefit poor or rich of 327.66 per child a month.

with this foster child she had, she saved the money, because she was working,and so was her dh, she never bought anything for him , she was "Saving the money for him till he got older and could buy himself something once he was 18"

well once he left her care, she kept the money, and did a BUNCH of renovations .

she got a new car, french doors, new doors, painted, new kitchen cabinets, new kitchen table new washer dryer stove dishwasher. furniture, ect ect ect.

shes a money hungry spiteful bitch.

but DH won't admit that shes like this... the scarrier thing is now that i've been reasearching this munchausen syndrome I'm scared that she might have did something to my DD1 when she was younger to cause her to be as disabled as she is, because my daughter was developing fine up until the first night that she took her overnight and she WANTED to take her SO bad because she was SICK ...

so its... sorta.. scary.

Quoting mrs.c123:

i agree with the other ladies about the munchausen, maybe with a little bit of narcissism thrown in there, my only question is why is she so wrapped up into your side of the family? like the whole inheritance thing? why is it any of her business?

~*~ What goes around comes around ~*~

DawnPratt23
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:38 PM
No meds can help her. Doc everything she says and does

Quoting happymommy1105:

she just sounds like a regular bitch to me. 

she just seems like an attention whore and wants to get her way.  she will do whatever possible to get her way. she seems spoiled.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)