Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i live in the same town i was born...

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:07 AM
  • 56 Replies
do any of you ladies? if not what town were you born in?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JenB1983
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:08 AM

Not currently.  However, I still call South Bend, IN "home".  that is where I love going back to, and DH wants to retire there.  I can't wait. :-D

mamivon2
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:08 AM

Not  me. I was born in Switzerland and raised there. I moved to NC (the state not cafemom new comers club:) when I was 21

countryspun
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:09 AM

We live right down the road in the next town over from where we were both born. I grew up in this town though. We spent large chunks of our summers here. So this town always felt more like "home" to me. It has some wonderful memories attached to it. I love this little town.

SThompson21

i did until my husband joined the AF. the ob that delivered my sister, also delivered my son. my sister, my husband, my son, and myself were all born at the same hospital.

lostandfound34

Nope was born in Silverton ID now live in Chadron NE

halleys_mommy_1
by +Logan on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:09 AM
I live a town over from the actual town I was born in but we have been here since I was 4
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomX04
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:10 AM

Born, raised and will probably die here.  A little over a year ago we moved right down the road from where I spent my first 16 years, not necessarily a good thing..... 

momma_bear1
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:10 AM

I still live in the same place I grew up (literally, same house)...I don't think I could leave!

courtneycra
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:11 AM
me, my so and my ds were born at the same hospital! my dd was born at UF ! shes a gator girl

Quoting SThompson21:

i did until my husband joined the AF. the ob that delivered my sister, also delivered my son. my sister, my husband, my son, and myself were all born at the same hospital.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MNLETLE
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:11 AM
Yes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)