Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If your child has an Ipod....

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:21 AM
  • 5 Replies

what kind of music did you put on it?  I have two boys (five and seven) and they love music.  I was thinking about ordering them Ipods so they could have their own Ipods to listen to whenever they want but I'm drawing a blank on songs to put on them.  I just need some ideas besides what's already on my play list.

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
nebraskamomto2
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:23 AM

My daughter got her shuffle when she turned 6, because she loves music too.  We had a ton of CD's like disney music, and soundtracks to different kids movies.  (like Cars, etc.)  She has a few Hannah Montana songs, and some music from Kidz Bop.  

Ich-RayItch-Bay
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:23 AM

My dd has had one since 5.  An IPOD NANO I think... it was 250.00.  She has a wide assortment of music.  As long as there are no curse words we're good.  No sexual songs, but besides that... she can jam all she wants.

beckygeiger
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:26 AM

my daughter is 4 and she has an ipod full of kids music, she had about 5 raffi cd's, 3 twin sisters productions CD's (songs for silly time, songs for driving, songs for playtime) and a few of the little people cd's that are in the kid section of walmart.

when we listen to my Ipod she likes no doubt, pink and lady gaga

bluesky51201
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:31 AM

They listen to a lot of classic rock on mine and 80s stuff.  I have to be careful with mine because they hear a beat they like and they want to listen, sometimes it's not something they can hear.  They really like songs that are upbeat or have a good rhythm

fairymom2316
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:54 PM

I must be the only person that doesn't have an Ipod! LOL I don't even know where to look for music! haha!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)