Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

found in a pack of huggies... EDIT: PIC ADDED.. edit again EDIT FOR REPLY FROM KIMBERLY CLARK!

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:54 AM
  • 78 Replies

i just opened a pack of Huggies little movers to find a wood chip about an inch long... i plan to open the pack up the rest of the way and see if i find anymore... what should i do?.. should i return the pack?.. should i contact Huggies? 

I emailed Huggies, still waiting for a response, and for those of you who think im making a big deal out of nothing,maybe you should re-read the post, because not once did i mention ''sueing'' or a ''scandal''... i was simply wondering if i should let them know. i LOVE huggies and will continue to use them!... but i have a feeling  that if YOU found a sharp, splintery, chip of wood in your childs diaper you would feel the same way !!!

So i just checked my email and had a reply from Huggies, they are sending me an envelope so i can send them the wood chip, they want to inspect it i guess, they are also sending me some coupons! im very happy with the quick and apologetic reply, and hey getting some coupons out of it is a plus!!

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyAnnaBanana
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:55 AM

I would give them a call. 

MuddinFLMama

I would throw out the wood chip and use the diapers...

Kodysmommy928

I would contact them for sure.  Be sure to have the lot number when you call.

ajjs1972

probably came off a pallet while packing. I wouldn't call them.

Prego889

call huggies

my3littleboys
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:55 AM
What should you do? Throw the wood chp away...use the diapers
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandafox

I think as long as the diapers appear to be fine that things should be okay...? Just check the diapers as you are putting them on your LO.

WhitleyLyles

Why does it even matter?

--Nicole--
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:56 AM

Why would you call them? It's just a piece of wood that probably came off a pallet or something

This is what your admission looks like behind closed doors!

A lifetime of abuse and lockdown Click for more info!

MommyAnnaBanana
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:58 AM

Because manufacturers appreciate customer feedback.  It allows them to maintain quality control.

Quoting --Nicole--:

Why would you call them? It's just a piece of wood that probably came off a pallet or something

Photobucket

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)