Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Name dilemma... *poll* PIOG

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:02 AM
  • 5 Replies

Poll

Question: Boy names

Options:

Aiden Robert

Joshua Robert

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 9

View Results

RRRR.... so...  I am pregnant with my 4th and name picking this time is prooving to be a bigger pain in the butt than any of the other times..lol..  We dont know the sex yet but will definately try to find out...  So... I love Madelyn Aileen for a girl... tho my bf has issues with the name Aileen since I told him its my mom's middle name and they have issues... ugh...  but the bigger problem is with the boy name... At first I loved Joshua Robert but now I love Aiden Robert. My best friend had a baby this past January and his name is Aidan, so they would be spelled differently and I wasnt thinking of her son when I picked out Aiden... so what do u ladies think???

storktoddler girlnerdy             

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mistie900
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:04 AM

I like the name Aiden better than Joshua but I don't think Aiden Robert sounds that great together. 

P3girlz
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:10 AM

BUMP!

LollipopDreams
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:11 AM

I say Joshua Robert because that is my DH's name : )

Memere4
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:35 AM

I actually can't pick, I like both of them

klianemcb2
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:38 AM

here's what a JOSHUA ROBERT LOOKS LIKE! so you know he'll be cute with that name :)

home cooking from scratch, formula using, non baby wearing, gym going, get dressed everyday with hair done and makeup because I'm not a lazy ass mom who stays in pjs all day,  full vaxing, sleep in your own damn beds, love my HUSBAND to death- yes that's right- one baby daddy and I'm married to him, PTO going, trying to make healthier choices and loving being a SAH Mommy to Kailey and Joshua. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)