Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ouch (TMI)

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:12 AM
  • 7 Replies

When my son was born 16 months ago, I tore pretty badly and had to have stiches.  It hasn't really bothered me until recently.  If my DH and I have sex more frequently it is really painful.  It has gotten to the point that it really hurts if we are active daily and more than once in a day is out of the question.  Does anyone else expirence this and is there something I can do about it?  Should I be bringing it up to my doctor and if I do is there something they can do about it?

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Monica84
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:13 AM

BUMP!

Kodysmommy928
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:41 AM

Bump

o0gone0o
by Platinum Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:43 AM

BUMP!

Keylimepiex
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:43 AM

BUMP!

MomX04
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:45 AM

I still get pain from mine from 17 years ago.  Every once in a while we move in just the right way and OMG ... it hurts.  I would talk with your doctor about it and see if they have anything to say.  I've just learned to suck it up with mine since it's been so long now.  My doctor said it was possibly because the nerves didn't line up right of something like that, same think with my C-section scar.

lil_Army_Wife05
by Ruby Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:47 AM

I would bring it up to your doctor. Personally, if I have sex more than one time a day I am swore down there....If I have sex every single day I get swore down there....than it's not fun!

I've had stitches from tearing down there after having my children...But I didn't hurt from having sex like what you are having. Again, I would just go see your doctor. Maybe something didn't heal right?

LuvEludesMe
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:47 AM

Bring it up to your doctor. I did mine and he gave me a prescription and said if that doesn't work they may have to do a small surgery type deal. The prescription didn't work for me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)